Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
He gotta, one of the options for Jill has not been updated.
You can't do anything with the dated jill or didn't date jill option.
There is no trigger, so stuck with dated jill whatever we do.
you have Jill as final option cause I don’t. Can I have save file?

Pokibox1

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone else have issues when using this mod? when I play without the mod, replying to messages work but when I use the mod I cant reply and my choices are just blank.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
you have Jill as final option cause I don’t. Can I have save file?
It's best to wait for update and fix on jill's variables.
Cannot change the date option. i'm stuck with dating her with no way out.
Would have to go play starting before the date with jill.

or just wait till the variables is fixed, and change it.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
If we use this mod, how do we get future updates to work if we don't use the mod again? I always tend to not get my previous saves to work if a mod was used at all in my previous saves.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
If we use this mod, how do we get future updates to work if we don't use the mod again? I always tend to not get my previous saves to work if a mod was used at all in my previous saves.
well theres always a warning using these mods can break future saves, and unfortunately the creator of the game DPC adds anti-cheat functions as far as i realised if you used cheats in earlier versions and played 0.8 cheats free it would pretty much not launch for myself however others said their saves and persistent file were affected (specifically gallery n rewards got locked i think)

Also the thing is some variables that you modify in a previous save ccan have consequences in future updates when you make it so your choices kinda conflict i cant think exactly of a specific situation but if in variables you did some things that overlap and prevent one another this could also make it impossible to play without the mod, now if you re edited your variables and scores (DIK/CHICK) theoretically it could work, but make sure to get the cheat save fix from the game main page before starting without the mod (after making sure your choices/variables make sense and are possible)

Reactions: Misosoc

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Hey guys , any chance i can disable all of my scenes and rewards from cheatmode? In previous update i used it , and seems like its still opened even after downloading new game with new update mod and deleting all of my saves ever made.

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys , any chance i can disable all of my scenes and rewards from cheatmode? In previous update i used it , and seems like its still opened even after downloading new game with new update mod and deleting all of my saves ever made.
Try find RenPy folder - there should be saves from all renpy games (C:\Users\"YOUR NAME!"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy), maybe it help if you delete folder of game.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
The choices there depends on the relations you have with Isabella, Jill, Josy&Maya and Sage, in theory the only way to have all 4 choices, you need to have all maya&josy true, jillpath true, ep7 jill lewd true, went to the diner with Jill (she invites you in the library if you are neutral or chick and have the ep7 jill lewd to true) neutral or chick affinity, ep 7 bella lewd true, and path sage true (either ep 5 or 7)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't try if it actually works when you chose the mod:all there, also i have no idea how it will react to the next update, since the game clearly want you to make a choice now.
Thanks for that, I just fixed it in my own game, now the mod all option works

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
It won't let my game move past ep 7...... This sucks especially if I need to restart this thing from scratch. Game is becoming more trouble than worth playing.

Reactions: Repperx01

adisor906

Jan 2, 2018
Hey y'all.
I get this error during the breakfast table choise in episode eight after i press the "mod: all options" button, do you know why this happens (the only path that is not active in my palythrough is the josy and maya one)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
From what i can understand on the main thread Season 3 will essentially be a completely new game and not added on to season 2 so you might not even need to download all of season 2 again if so Scrappy might still be able to mod it maybe the only real difference between using your Saves and starting from scratch in Season 3 is that you'll have to use the cheat to add points and change the variables

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
From what i can understand on the main thread Season 3 will essentially be a completely new game and not added on to season 2 so you might not even need to download all of season 2 again if so Scrappy might still be able to mod it maybe the only real difference between using your Saves and starting from scratch in Season 3 is that you'll have to use the cheat to add points and change the variables
Can you please give me the link to the post which says this?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes