Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

UnclePusy

Feb 1, 2020
Does anybody know how to get the Bella date near the end? So basically in the option to choose one LI or the other, I choose Mod: All and it gives me the scenes with Sage and Jill but not Bella, how can I fix this?

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the Bella date near the end? So basically in the option to choose one LI or the other, I choose Mod: All and it gives me the scenes with Sage and Jill but not Bella, how can I fix this?
Same by me. Cannot trigger the scene with Bella.

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Same by me. Cannot trigger the scene with Bella.
If you use mod all option ,it triggers after the last free roam section and after scene with jill.

So basically the order of scenes using mod all goes like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
finished 0.8 from scratch, luckily didnt have any errors; what i would like for future options of the mod, permanently to see on the screen your chick/dik status, sometimes i forget to change it when talking to girls since dialogues differ depending what you are

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
If you use mod all option ,it triggers after the last free roam section and after scene with jill.

So basically the order of scenes using mod all goes like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me its the other way around, i cant get the Jill scene,for me its firstly SAGE , then JILL restaurant scene without the MC , then Free Roam section in the DIK Mansion , then BELLA date at her house, Jill sees you both next morning through the window. Then End
Even at the choice for all Mods i dont get the option for JIll

It goes like
Mod :All
Josy&Maya
Bella
Sage

No option for JIll and no scene

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
For the people who got all the scenes with the Mod All option
Did you also get to crash Jill and Tybalts date?
And did Jill see MC and Bella in the morning?
And was there a option to choose only Jill as LI at choose LI decision?

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
For me its the other way around, i cant get the Jill scene,for me its firstly SAGE , then JILL restaurant scene without the MC , then Free Roam section in the DIK Mansion , then BELLA date at her house, Jill sees you both next morning through the window. Then End
Even at the choice for all Mods i dont get the option for JIll

It goes like
Mod :All
Josy&Maya
Bella
Sage

No option for JIll and no scene
Yes I encountered the same problem at first. the answer is jill is available to choose only on CHICK and NEUTRAL affinity. Change your affinity using mod before the screen for choices of Love Interests.

For the people who got all the scenes with the Mod All option
Did you also get to crash Jill and Tybalts date?
And did Jill see MC and Bella in the morning?
And was there a option to choose only Jill as LI at choose LI decision?
All three yes. To choose Jill your affinity should be CHICK/NEUTRAL otherwise you wont get that option.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
In episode 5 sywper the text is missing and when you click the phone the game freezes

hermantootroth

Jan 16, 2021
So, got the new ep and it is version 0.8.1, and got the mod. the cheat option works. The problem the guide does not work and no green text or anything else related. Any fix for it?
Think I found the issue, open this file game\season2\scripts\update8.rpy with any text editor you prefer.
Replace all instances of 66FF33 with 32BD73.

You should get the green text back.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Yes I encountered the same problem at first. the answer is jill is available to choose only on CHICK and NEUTRAL affinity. Change your affinity using mod before the screen for choices of Love Interests.

All three yes. To choose Jill your affinity should be CHICK/NEUTRAL otherwise you wont get that option.
Thank you that worked

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Hey scrappy !
If you got the time, the Swype conversation after the choice where to stay got altered.
C a bit and Catrin at the most.
Other text marker are still fine, i think.

P.S. your fast update on the mod is really appreciated. Many thanks ! It fixes the bugs none seems to test anymore.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes