Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Updated for 0.9.0

I didn't make all the paths available in a single playthrough since i feel like it's just gonna become a bigger headache every version down the line. So for those that picked multiple girl "paths" in previous version use the variable cheats and pick which path you want (the "EP8 chose character"). I planned to also add some help at freeroam segments but I've been sick and i'm tired and got a headache for a few days so I'll deal with that at a later date. Now I'm going back to bed bye.
thanks king

FredBrico

Jun 23, 2019
Updated for 0.9.0

I didn't make all the paths available in a single playthrough since i feel like it's just gonna become a bigger headache every version down the line. So for those that picked multiple girl "paths" in previous version use the variable cheats and pick which path you want (the "EP8 chose character"). I planned to also add some help at freeroam segments but I've been sick and i'm tired and got a headache for a few days so I'll deal with that at a later date. Now I'm going back to bed bye.
I do hope you reconsider doing an all routes version but first things first, hope you get better soon mate.

wiizel

Oct 9, 2017
Am I the only one caught in a loop? It's Josy, Maya, Sage and Isabella talking and then it goes back to Lily letting Isabella into the party.
Same issue with me, tried to mess around with variables, but the loop is still happening.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Updated for 0.9.0

I ported 6 saves from EP8: Josy & Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage, All and Others. Will this mod work for all of them? If not, which ones i shouldn't play with the mod?

rogghuggcogg

Dec 4, 2018
Updated for 0.9.0

am i able to use your mod from scratch or do i need to xfer data from season 1 n 2 cause i had to delete all my data from the past using your mods and they corrupted new update.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Listening to developers bemoan mods is like listening to models cry about their content getting leaked. It's the internet of things. there is a sizeable hacking community. If there is a demand it will be done.

Besides it seems a petty thing to get upset about wen a developer is still drawing in patreons.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work Scrappy. You have the best mods.

Reactions: TGalarian

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Listening to developers bemoan mods is like listening to models cry about their content getting leaked. It's the internet of things. there is a sizeable hacking community. If there is a demand it will be done.

Besides it seems a petty thing to get upset about wen a developer is still drawing in patreons.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work Scrappy. You have the best mods.
I think it's because of the people come to him and complain about bugs when it's a mod thing that broke the game. I think the anti-cheat thing makes it easier for him. Though, honestly I'd just put something like a FAQ for people used mods. Basically a filter for people who are actually experiencing bugs versus someone dealing with mod issues.
Basically all the known problems with mods in that post and telling them it's not his problem and if they still report it as bug, they get deleted. I feel like it's better to have people informed rather than have them stay ignorant because the ones that are going to use them are going to use them either way.
Though, it might be too late for that. His anti-mod stance has been that way for a while now or from the beginning

coldpopsicle

Feb 21, 2020
so there seems to be problem when looking at the variables for Envy/Nicole, it comes up with Swyper Blocked even if you got the best result

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hey, appreciate the effort and I understand doing all the paths is a big ask. Now this question goes out to everyone but is the path switching option working correctly for you guys? I used an all path mod save to import and tried switching mid way to Alone path before meeting Jade just now but she's acting all angry with me like I broke up with her and now I'm confused as to how to use this feature correctly o_O

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I didn't tried all of them but Jill's variables seems like not working, I tried change them for scene she done with Bella about dating with MC and even I make no-date she still says we dated.
Screenshot_3.jpg

white_trash

Jan 20, 2018
Also encountered a loop at the end of the second party freeroam (on my "harem" save), between when banana-Jill gets Bella into the party and when Sage, Josy and Maya are talking with mummy-Bella. The only way to avoid it seems to be switching to EP8 chose Isabella path. Hope there's some way to fix this, but if not thank you all the same for the great mod

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes