Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
If you have a method on when and where to switch every path in order to get all the scenes I'd really appreciate it, especially with this bug regarding Bianca's boyfriend in Rusty's Room and not being able to report it. It feels like an important aspect of Jill's run that I wouldn't want to skip or break my game if I want to keep the all path save I have:unsure:
Not so hard just remember whenever a cutscene is about to happen and save from that point before doing anything. Don't really have an issue with Bianca boyfriend cheating. But you will tell Jill about it after having sex with her.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Not so hard just remember whenever a cutscene is about to happen and save from that point before doing anything. Don't really have an issue with Bianca boyfriend cheating. But you will tell Jill about it after having sex with her.
That's good to hear but I can't get to Jill at least in my all in one save right now, telling her/Bianca is basically the last thing on the task list and I can't get to it/move the story along to end the game. Should I just switch out of Jill's path when investigating Rusty's room in that case you think and I'll still get that event check marked? :unsure:

Kraizy

Sep 2, 2019
I currently have the interlude with scrappy mod in it. If I copy the v0.9.1 patch and then copy the latest scrappy mod, will my existing saves work, or will I have to start from the very beginning?

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
I currently have the interlude with scrappy mod in it. If I copy the v0.9.1 patch and then copy the latest scrappy mod, will my existing saves work, or will I have to start from the very beginning?
You can skip the interlude boring as hell if you wondering

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
That's good to hear but I can't get to Jill at least in my all in one save right now, telling her/Bianca is basically the last thing on the task list and I can't get to it/move the story along to end the game. Should I just switch out of Jill's path when investigating Rusty's room in that case you think and I'll still get that event check marked? :unsure:
I figure it out so when it's light out you have to be on Jill path in order to able to talk with Jill and Bianca as you'll get a cutscene with Jill after the light's turn on.

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Side note I'll have to clear out my entire save now lul. Have been testing different rout so almost everyone thing I have is bugged

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Why was there the option to pick multiple paths if it isn't supported if I'm understanding everything correctly?

For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I've picked them all through the mod it doesn't work in the latest version?

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Jun 13, 2020
So is he saying that you have to stick with one path from when it gives you the option to pick path, but it can be changed with the cheats or something?

Or do we have to keep playing again from that point to see the different paths?
It's extremely convoluted. You have to have an 'import save path' of each path i.e dik/ chick from episode 1-2 which is 18gb seperate game which has a unique save file. There is a link to one without having to go back and make one on episode 8 on main page BUT the mini games are turned on, on each save file. And if you try multiple paths DPC has added a loop so you can't progress in the game.

Basically if you want to look at all scenes you have to play each individual path and go through all the mini-game shit unless someone has 'import save files' with mini-games turned off which I've yet to see.

Reactions: shawnnation

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
So is he saying that you have to stick with one path from when it gives you the option to pick path, but it can be changed with the cheats or something?

Change however you want but it might be bugy at sometimes.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021

You have to stick to one path or do the hassle that is switching variables before every scene with said LI until the game finally breaks and you complain about the mod on the main thread.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
It's extremely convoluted. You have to have an 'import save path' of each path i.e dik/ chick from episode 1-2 which is 18gb seperate game which has a unique save file. There is a link to one without having to go back and make one on episode 8 on main page BUT the mini games are turned on, on each save file. And if you try multiple paths DPC has added a loop so you can't progress in the game.

Basically if you want to look at all scenes you have to play each individual path and go through all the mini-game shit unless someone has 'import save files' with mini-games turned off which I've yet to see.
I have a save where I'm asked which path to take with the top saying Mod: All

The other 3 being the the other paths I've mentioned except for
If I pick one of these I assume it will keep me on a single path and that will work?

If so how would I make it so I'm on

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I figure it out so when it's light out you have to be on Jill path in order to able to talk with Jill and Bianca as you'll get a cutscene with Jill after the light's turn on.

Ah, thanks for clarifying, so that's the trigger. Will test it out later today and much appreciated. Seriously you should talk with Scrappy on a path switch guide for all us all in one savers trying collect all the events still while somehow keeping the saves working (y)

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Ah, thanks for clarifying, so that's the trigger. Will test it out later today and much appreciated. Seriously you should talk with Scrappy on a path switch guide for all us all in one savers trying collect all the events still while somehow keeping the saves working (y)
That's the thing you can't get all sadly as I've notice Jill and Bella counter's each other out a bit. At least at the start of the game no clue if it's bug for the rest of the part. Becuase if you on Bella path she will already be at the party but if you on Jill bella will come a lot later.

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Well if anyone need my help I think I've manage to solve most bugs and situation and whenever to swap out pathing. I believe at least.

DDog11357

Apr 28, 2018
I'll give my left kidney and half my liver to whoever can figure out how to get the multi-paths to work as before lol

Jun 13, 2020
I'll give my left kidney and half my liver to whoever can figure out how to get the multi-paths to work as before lol
you could use unren mod on f95. You can just look at all the scenes and images of each character in the game folders. It's not like playing a game but still get to see the naughties

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes