Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Sifflern

Aug 27, 2017
I need some help, I downloaded compressed season 1-2 and the mod that is available for them, started playing and everything worked nice except I couldnt add any money or change variables. Downloaded "Download this if the "CHEATS" button doesn't show" and after that erverything is crap, tried to re-install but everytime I do that I get the "old" mod with old layout.

I can no longer see the branches when picking answers, has anyone had this problem? I cant use the first save anymore either

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I have my game stuck on a loop from this point, I'm already on bella rout and then it came to this point like bella never been invited by me, she got a stupid devil mask, get inside, and then its continue from the point of bella meat sage, josy and maya, sit with them and its end on the second picture and loop again, any fix for this or maybe its Scrappy mod that bug it ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I managed to pass the loop you also got with this command in the console, "jump ep9_diks_ph2_mains_event_label".
After the scene, I found Sage in the Upper Main Room, right arrow, and there she should be.

Reactions: mutad

Kraizy

Sep 2, 2019
You can skip the interlude boring as hell if you wondering
That really did not answer my question at all. I'm not asking if I should play the interlude but if my save game will have compatibility issues after installing the latest version + the latest scrappy mod.

BLA21

Jan 3, 2018
I managed to pass the loop you also got with this command in the console, "jump ep9_diks_ph2_mains_event_label".
After the scene, I found Sage in the Upper Main Room, right arrow, and there she should be.
How do you insert a command in the console?

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
How do I put this command, where to type it and how ?

imomxj

Feb 16, 2019
So, do I understand the last few pages correctly that I must edit a season 2 save to only have one path before I can play season 3 with it, regardless of having scrappys mod?

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
I used UnRen, and extract it in the main folder of the game, not in the folder named game. Open it, choose 3 and start the game. Load your save, press SHIFT+O, and copy-paste there the command.
Was not really looking for this, but its good to know, i am sure i will use it at some point in future. thanks.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
scrappy Hi mate, just letting you know variables are not working, I tried from begining of season 3 and they didn't work and then I tried for jill with going back season 2 before importing save and make her variables to not being in her path for my Bella path save and it's not worked. Then I tries same with Sage for Jade and again not worked.

Edit: I even tried to go back season 2's one episode 7 and have to do all that freeroam events but no luck still not works.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2020
No, you're not und you know it.
I'll continue to play it just because Bella is an amazing character, best character in all lewd games imo. I loved the cameo DnD when she was the giant ice queen as well. DPC needs to get the story moving again though, because ep9 hot garbage, no new story developments nothing. Make a Bella DLC and I'm in!

pwoolamea

May 17, 2020
I've tried everything, but can't get past the Bella/Jill loop. I've tried branchIsabella=False, branchJill=False, both of them at once, even jump ep9_diks_ph2_mains_event_label, but still nothing. Can anyone please help? Thank you so much!

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes