Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I've tried everything, but can't get past the Bella/Jill loop. I've tried branchIsabella=False, branchJill=False, both of them at once, even jump ep9_diks_ph2_mains_event_label, but still nothing. Can anyone please help? Thank you so much!
For the 1000000th time, no, there's nothing to do. It's part of the experience, you're not supposed to finish the episode.

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
For the 1000000th time, no, there's nothing to do. It's part of the experience, you're not supposed to finish the episode.
You can actually break the loop I remember doing it but don't know why everyone else seems to be having an issue with it

diferender

Mar 2, 2018
I've tried everything, but can't get past the Bella/Jill loop. I've tried branchIsabella=False, branchJill=False, both of them at once, even jump ep9_diks_ph2_mains_event_label, but still nothing. Can anyone please help? Thank you so much!
I got past it by setting all branches to False except for Bella's
Code:
branchJill = False
branchMayaJosy = False
branchSage = False
branchIsabella = True
branchAlone = False
It still looped like once or twice, but after that I was able to navigate the map and interact with Sage to end the free roam. And after I went back and set all branches to True.

I'd advise against using the console to jump to the ep9_diks_ph2_mains2_event_label label while in the ep9_diks_ph2_mains_event_label label since that pretty much breaks the game (rollback stays disabled, opening the console takes you back to where you were when you jumped, even saving the game doesn't work since loading will just take you back to that spot as well)

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Funny how so many people seems to be having an issue with the game while I believe i've manage to do every task without breaking the game so far. Well Sometimes it breaks but I always manage to fix it.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Quick question but does anyone know why scrappy chose the 'we never had a chance' answer if you didn't enter into a relationship with Josy and Maya (and you say you still had feelings for them/Josy) when Josy asks if the MC thinks about what if they had gotten together instead? I kind of wanted Maya/Josy in my back pocket (same with Jill) during my Isabella run in case things regarding her husband go south so I wanted to know what variable scrappy used to deny that choice when he did encourage it for Jill?

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Quick question but does anyone know why scrappy chose the 'we never had a chance' answer if you didn't enter into a relationship with Josy and Maya (and you say you still had feelings for them/Josy) when Josy asks if the MC thinks about what if they had gotten together instead? I kind of wanted Maya/Josy in my back pocket (same with Jill) during my Isabella run in case things regarding her husband go south so I wanted to know what variable scrappy used to deny that choice when he did encourage it for Jill?
Its the right answer to strengthen the non MayaJill branches. Like the canonical right answer if you didn't get with them [Also reduces the friction having you causes on their relationship even if you aren't with them]. You can use the other answers and it wont hurt anything since at the moment there isnt a strong reason to go one or the other. In the future though who knows

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
When you set them mid party, in theory the loop should occur twice and then move on. If you set them pre party its all smooth. In theory you should just set the flags you want right in the beginning. Without significant changes to the game's script it literally isn't possible to get all the routes

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Its the right answer to strengthen the non MayaJill branches. Like the canonical right answer if you didn't get with them [Also reduces the friction having you causes on their relationship even if you aren't with them]. You can use the other answers and it wont hurt anything since at the moment there isnt a strong reason to go one or the other. In the future though who knows
If I had wanted that I would have told Derek I was over them in Season 2 or not consoled Josy/Maya later on, I deliberately wanted them in the back pocket just in case, especially regarding Isabela and the cloud hanging over her and her husband or in this fast and loose relationship with Sage, or if I'm alone etc :LOL:

Last edited:

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
If that was the case I would have told Derek I was over them in Season 2 or not consoled Josy/Maya, I deliberately wanted them in the back pocket just in case, especially regarding Isabela and the cloud hanging over her and her husband or in this fast and loose relationship with Sage, or if I'm alone etc :LOL:
I'm with you there. Scrappy's choices are to strengthen the branch you are on. If you are on the combined MayaJosy branch this never comes up. His dialogue choice strengthens every other branch

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I'm with you there. Scrappy's choices are to strengthen the branch you are on. If you are on the combined MayaJosy branch this never comes up. His dialogue choice strengthens every other branch
Isn't that contradictory to the Jill conversation though if you were on her path to the end before choosing Isabella? All the highlighted choices there point to keeping the door open with Jill (unless my dream triangle Bella and Jill scenario plays out). It's why I was so confused with Josy being a more firm no, and all the other cheating/flirting options with other girls still being open as well including being able to grab Bianca's butt with the Jill path :unsure:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
For anyone that has already played through the Episode with the 9.1 patch with the mod, is everything working fine or should I wait for Scrappy to update it?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Gotta love Vinny in episode 9 calling us a bitch yet has to pull out a gun towards a teenager such a pussy move.
Yeah, it's funny that these dudes thinks they were some thing of an alpha man because threating with a gun to win in a dispute. Only losers needs a gun.

Reactions: Redd-rot

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
Is it better for the mod to download the whole of episode 9 or can i just download the patch for the interlude?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes