Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I would like an opportunity to take Tara from Oscar in the future but if I missed kissing her the ghost blanket or sleeping alone that becomes a problem
Don't forget the tc points. Scrappy's mod didn't tracks them at the moment but it smells like trouble. Don't fool around to much with other girls if you're not on the AloneBranch.

Reactions: Revelwer

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
My main problem I think is because in Isabella's path I want to keep the Jill option open at the end of my all in one save which I need to do her scene in the beginning to trigger. I think instead of worrying about the main paths I hope Scrappy increases the number of little trigger points. Like for example, I would like an opportunity to take Tara from Oscar in the future but if I miss kissing her under the ghost blanket or sleeping alone that becomes a problem, as does that whole decision to tell Jill about Matthew cheating on Bianca needing her scene at the end being a potential halt to that decision forcing you to do Jill's ending on the main all in one save if you want to keep most of the content. Just more little event triggers so you don't miss out on any content whatever path you're currently switched on :unsure:
Well Scrappy is a crafty man hopefully he add some variable that let's you pick those.

Macska123

Jul 12, 2022
Hello, can someone help me? The ambulances don't want to work, they always send an error message, is there anything I can do about it? I've already tried everything!

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Don't forget the tc points. Scrappy's mod didn't tracks them at the moment but it smells like trouble. Don't fool around to much with other girls if you're not on the AloneBranch.
Maybe but I do again want to keep some options open, mostly on Isabella (cause of the husband thing) but Sage seems pretty cool with the idea of and and even hints at bringing other girls into the relationship for fun at the end of this episode, so while tc could blow up in ones face in certain scenarios I could see other times where it might work out. Like say the QuinnxSage Threesome at the end of Season 2 ;)

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
I'm just waiting for the mod for the newest version... I don't have time to play all the saves I had for each main girl's path.

May 22, 2019
I'm just waiting for the mod for the newest version... I don't have time to play all the saves I had for each main girl's path.
the mod work in 0.9.1 no problem at all it just the cheat on bottom is the problem scrappy need to make new cheat botton fix as the current cheat botton fix doesn't work

K115

Jun 3, 2018
-it's nearly impossible in this phase of the game to made a "one in all"-Walkthrough.
I called it anti-fun bc I thought this newest version clapped everyone that had modded their game, knowing how much DPC despises cheat mods and all. But now taking a closer look at the replies, it looks like it's just clapping the ones doing a cheated all-in-one run like you said.

I played all main routes separately on different files, does that mean the game won't get me stuck in a loop?

Reactions: KiraJames

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
the mod work in 0.9.1 no problem at all it just the cheat on bottom is the problem scrappy need to make new cheat botton fix as the current cheat botton fix doesn't work
Yeah, I actually made a mistake and used the one for version 0.8.1. I forgot I changed the download path to another folder.
Still, too bad about not being able to run through all the main girls' paths in one playthrough though. Too many contradictions happening so I'm just gonna go with my number 1 favorite path first: Bella's path. (also seems to be the most complicated plot-wise like how Jill and Bella's friendship is being constrained because Jill still finds out and calls out Bella for it even though you never made advances on Jill)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
so, basically, if i have separate save for each path i will have no problem with the mode?
Yeah, just don't change events, that's what results in the saves looping each new update... (conflicting choices/detection)
You don't even need a save for each girl, till the end of season 1/2 you can have a save for pretty much all girls with just 2 runs. After that you will need more but okay.... You can name your saves ;)

Reactions: tiqoff and Tremonia

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
I haven't really played the update yet just the beginning, but can someone tell me if MC is a one woman guy now? If I picked Jill, MC Can no loner date Maya & Josy even with scrappy's mod?

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
You can almost fully do a single playthrough as long as you switch the girl path (with scrappy's cheat) in the correct order. It's not perfectly synced when it comes to dialogue continuation but you literally can still maintain your full harem. Or so at least I did without any repercussions.

This is what I was looking for, thanks. Looks like I will have to go back to changing options again like when I first used Scrappy's mod.

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Now this feels stupid so you can get Jill to orgasm if you fuck her in standing position and just wait for like 1-2 min in the loop without text. Wish they had any indicators about that.

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
hei guys, i kinda stuck at Jill welcoming Bella at front of the house all over again.. even this scene little bit not suppose to come out i think, because before this bella already in her costume before and MC welcoming her from his bedroom window... can you guys explain about this and maybe how to fix this? thx before

Reactions: djice00

Crowbar01

Feb 10, 2020
hei guys, i kinda stuck at Jill welcoming Bella at front of the house all over again.. even this scene little bit not suppose to come out i think, because before this bella already in her costume before and MC welcoming her from his bedroom window... can you guys explain about this and maybe how to fix this? thx before
I think it has to do with the ending of S8, if you chose more than 1 person at the end, it'll cause looping in Ep9 due to conflicting flags, at a guess, far as I've seen the only way to fix issues like this is a new playthrough / flag change in Ep8 maybe

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes