Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
Well It could also depend on if you show the picture of you having sex with jade to the group as I didn't so I could still have Jade route on. But if you did you should turn off everything on Jade path a little further back maybe before sex with Sage.
Any variables to change showing pic or no through scrappy mod because I remember I turned Jade's variables off in Sage's Path?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
WHEN IS THE UPDATE TO 0.9.1 FOR SCRAPPY MOD ???
No need to shout. That's rude. Scrappy is ill. Give him some rest, will you?
I planned to also add some help at freeroam segments but I've been sick and i'm tired and got a headache for a few days so I'll deal with that at a later date. Now I'm going back to bed bye.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
You can almost fully do a single playthrough as long as you switch the girl path (with scrappy's cheat) in the correct order. It's not perfectly synced when it comes to dialogue continuation but you literally can still maintain your full harem. Or so at least I did without any repercussions.
How do you find out the exact places where to switch the paths? Is any help available?

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Guys does anyone know when will scrappy will update the mod to 0.9.1 I've been for days and playing the game is hard without it

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
played 0.9.1 and the bug in the bios about Rusty selling his car is still occurring. Is it cause by the mod or did the hotfix not fix it?

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
I think you're reading into things too much.

maybe I am, maybe i'm not. I read somewhere once that he wasn't a fan of modders breaking the point system. What's the point of trying to tie the mc down to one character if you chose a dik route? The mod made the game better because it gave you more choices.

Smallsnax

Feb 2, 2020
Hey I am trying to install this mod for steam seasons 1-2 but it is saying mod installed incorrectly on the launch page? Anyone know how I can resolve?

Oideroppos

Nov 24, 2017
Has anyone else been stuck in an "endless loop" at the halloween party, switching between when bella arrives, talks to Jill and puts on a devils mask - and when zombie bella listens to sage & Co?
Playing under the harem option and the free roam triggers all kinds of story branches unexpectedly.

Would switching EP8 chosen girl at the right time help? Seems the mod does it for me to trigger the branches?

EDIT. Read more into the thread and get that others have had similar looping. Seems changing EP8 girl flag before the scene triggers is the way to go then.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Has anyone else been stuck in an "endless loop" at the halloween party, switching between when bella arrives, talks to Jill and puts on a devils mask - and when zombie bella listens to sage & Co?
Playing under the harem option and the free roam triggers all kinds of story branches unexpectedly.

Would switching EP8 chosen girl at the right time help? Seems the mod does it for me to trigger the branches?

EDIT. Read more into the thread and get that others have had similar looping. Seems changing EP8 girl flag before the scene triggers is the way to go then.
That bug happens if you are on Bella path, at least for me it did. You dont need to replay entire Ep 8, just before the party even starts, go to cheats and change the path from Bella to alone. Then the loop will not happen and you can change back to Bella path again after that.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, does the mod also offer auto cheats for phone fights, exams and other mini-games ?

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
either the mod for 0.9 is not working, or I've done something wrong. I copied all to game folder and nothing.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Please stop being Lazy Scrappy!! We truly need V0.9.1 as soon as possible, I hope u are okay now and fully recovered so u can get back to business
How much do you pay him that you're allowed to make demands? Dude, if you can't play an AVN without a mod, you can use Sancho's Mod or Universal Ren'Py Mod. Seriously, BaDIK isn't hard to play. A mod tool is nice to have but there is no need to use one.

Lidaweeb

Dec 27, 2022
Hey guys is this mod version 0.9.0 works on the game version 0.9.1 ? or should I wait for Scrappy to update the mod better?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes