Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
is this loop bug exist in the original game or only when u use the mods? I mean can i play the game without mods without getting this loop bug??
It's not a bug. The game works fine. You'll get the loop only if you set variables which contradict each other. Don't fuck with those variables and you're fine.

Lidaweeb

Dec 27, 2022
It's not a bug. The game works fine. You'll get the loop only if you set variables which contradict each other. Don't fuck with those variables and you're fine.
Thanks a lot, and is this mod 0.9.0 works fine on game version 0.9.1 ? I only need it to unlock gallery and to increase money or to change dik status and affinity , will the game works fine if I only do that?

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks a lot, and is this mod 0.9.0 works fine on game version 0.9.1 ? I only need it to unlock gallery and to increase money or to change dik status and affinity , will the game works fine if I only do that?
Yes, I change plenty and still didn't get a loop.

Reactions: Redd-rot

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Finally someone who plays the same way I do ! DIK bro' ! :cool:

Reactions: Lidaweeb

Redd-rot

Oct 19, 2022
Finally someone who plays the same way I do ! DIK bro' ! :cool:
Not the only one. I don't like that thing that to see a lot of scenes the MC need to be a HUGE CHIK, that behaves most of the game as a pussy, or a HUGE DIK, that behaves as an asshole. So I change according the scene and the characters to get the best results and make the story more attractive and even logical. Also, this mod allows me to skip boring minigames like the one of listening the stupidities of the feminists, and don't to waste time looking for hidden items to unlock images. But I don't change variables or try to be with more than a Li at the same time. I hope Scrappy is OK now, and working in the update, because this mod really adds to the game (y)

• Wow
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I thought that Sancho's was the most complete
Not the only one. I don't like that thing that to see a lot of scenes the MC need to be a HUGE CHIK, that behaves most of the game as a pussy, or a HUGE DIK, that behaves as an asshole. So I change according the scene and the characters to get the best results and make the story more attractive and even logical. Also, this mod allows me to skip boring minigames like the one of listening the stupidities of the feminists, and don't to waste time looking for hidden items to unlock images. But I don't change variables or try to be with more than a Li at the same time. I hope Scrappy is OK now, and working in the update, because this mod really adds to the game (y)

I thought that Sancho's was the most complete. :unsure:

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
Using the scrappy mod + this site. Helps to get all scenes and do any decision changes we did in past without replaying it multiple times. There are some variables we can't change using scrappy mod but this site helps a lot to do that.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Using the scrappy mod + this site. Helps to get all scenes and do any decision changes we did in past without replaying it multiple times. There are some variables we can't change using scrappy mod but this site helps a lot to do that.
Can you please explain how to do this?

Lidaweeb

Dec 27, 2022
This is Exactly what I do makes the story more logical and fun

Reactions: Redd-rot

Lidaweeb

Dec 27, 2022
Yea bro I never heard of this website before can u please explain how it works? with example if u can, thanks in advance

Reactions: tombeir

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
Can you please explain how to do this?
Open the link and load your save file in it. Then it will show list of all variables or decisions you made in the game till now as boolean values (1 means true, 0 means false). You can see every variable in it. Just change that as per your need. For example- In ep5 , I showed Jade's video to all the DIKs, I wanted to change that but it wasn't possible using scrappy mod. So I used this site to do that.
After changing it download the updated file and replace it with original save you had. Just make sure to save a backup of save files before changing anything.

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
I still get Tommy's reaction of "mother and daughter" to Sage's walk of shame even if I changed Jade's variables to no flirting/sex with her. How to switch that?
I changed this scene on my Sage path ending using this site. Turned off all Jade flirting variables so that there was no flirting or anything between MC and Jade and no video shown to other DIKs, not even telling Derek about it. Then the scene changed after replacing this new save I made.

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
Just make sure your changes don't break the game.
Tbh Loop isn't resolved using this

but helps to make necessary changes like I explained. Like Punching Tybalt, grabbing Bianca's ass in ep9 etc. Any decision basically

Reactions: tombeir

Redd-rot

Oct 19, 2022
I thought that Sancho's was the most complete

I thought that Sancho's was the most complete. :unsure:
I have used it a bit. With this one is really easy to change the DIK and CHIK values. Also, I don´t know if with Sancho's you can change decisions. For example if you don't punch Tybalt in the moment, but this update you think "What would have happened if I would have punched Tybalt?" I think you can with this one, but you can't with Sancho's. At least, I wasn't able to do it.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Open the link and load your save file in it. Then it will show list of all variables or decisions you made in the game till now as boolean values (1 means true, 0 means false). You can see every variable in it. Just change that as per your need. For example- In ep5 , I showed Jade's video to all the DIKs, I wanted to change that but it wasn't possible using scrappy mod. So I used this site to do that.
After changing it download the updated file and replace it with original save you had. Just make sure to save a backup of save files before changing anything.
Thank you :)

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes