Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
Yea bro I never heard of this website before can u please explain how it works? with example if u can, thanks in advance
Open the link and load your save file in it. Then it will show list of all variables or decisions you made in the game till now as boolean values (1 means true, 0 means false). You can see every variable in it. Just change that as per your need. For example- In ep5 , I showed Jade's video to all the DIKs, I wanted to change that but it wasn't possible using scrappy mod. So I used this site to do that.
After changing it download the updated file and replace it with original save you had. Just make sure to save a backup of save files before changing anything.

Reactions: Lidaweeb

Lidaweeb

Dec 27, 2022
Just make sure your changes don't break the game.
Tbh Loop isn't resolved using this

but helps to make necessary changes like I explained. Like Punching Tybalt, grabbing Bianca's ass in ep9 etc. Any decision basically
Dear god, I haven't played ep 9 yet, but this 'grabbing Bianca's ass' tell me if i'm wrong is this 'Bianca' is she's Jill's rich friend Bianca?? and can I grab her ass only if I'm in Jill's root or it doesn't metter? cause I'm in 'Others' root, so can I still grab her ass? just tell me this please don't spoiler anything else, Many thanks

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
i have a soft spot for redheads
:p

I do not say the opposite, but there is only one where I would not risk it, it is Arieth.

Arieth: Envy, do you want a massage?

Envy: Uh... sorry but I don't have time, have to do... uh... slave for Quinn.

Being A DIK.gif

May 30, 2022
Guys i used scrappy, used cheats and when asked to select a branch at the end of S2 there were only josymaya, Bella and sage.. no Jill.. and the mod had an option for everything and i played with it. And now in gallery there is a scene with Jill at the very end of s2 and also when i played S3 with sancho mod because scrappy hasnt come up with v9.1... the mod had stats of every char and every branch was true except Jill which read false... I am worried did i do something wrong... I did attend the dinner with her friends and we went home that night... But with scrappy all three branches when i had sex with Bella she watched me and went off? Should I do something now.. i am panicking

Last edited:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Guys i used scrappy, used cheats and when asked to select a branch at the end of S2 there were only josymaya, Bella and sage.. no Jill.. and the mod had an option for everything and i played with it. And now in gallery there is a scene with Jill at the very end of s2 and also when i played S3 with sancho mod because scrappy hasnt come up with v9.1... the mod had stats of every char and every branch was true except Jill which read false... I am worried did i do something wrong... I did attend the dinner with her friends and we went home that night... But with scrappy all three branches when i had sex with Bella she watched me and went off? Should I do something now.. i am panicking
Did you save her recital at the end/practice the song?

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I think more than ever I hope Scrappy keeps at it and the update for 9.1 comes soon, not only because all my first two season saves used his mod but the ability to change decisions mid-way is just something you can't find anywhere else for such a sprawling and branching storyline

Redd-rot

Oct 19, 2022
I think more than ever I hope Scrappy keeps at it and the update for 9.1 comes soon, not only because all my first two season saves used his mod but the ability to change decisions mid-way is just something you can't find anywhere else for such a sprawling and branching storyline
He has a patreon and I suppose he doesn´t want to have his patrons waiting. Probably if he doesn't update the mod is because he can't right now for some reason.

Reactions: tombeir

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Heya!
Can you "DO" Heather with J/Maya path or is that only for Solo?
I am at end of exploration in new (The party) 0.90 and noticed that there is a scene with her and Camilla , but it didnt trigger for me.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Heya!
Can you "DO" Heather with J/Maya path or is that only for Solo?
I am at end of exploration in new (The party) 0.90 and noticed that there is a scene with her and Camilla , but it didnt trigger for me.
Those options are only available on an Alone path, if you're in a relationship then at most you flirt with the other girls but no actual sex acts.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

DeusYuki

Aug 31, 2018
Haha, I got to admit having all dating routes enabled (from end of Season 2) had some trippy consequences for the Halloween party in Season 3. Like many bizarro dreams I've experienced; you don't know which Inception dream level you're in. One moment Jill is a banana and next she is a bee, haha. One moment I enter the haunted basement with Bella and next thing Riona and Camila pop out of thin air, then Sage lmao.

It was a bit incoherent but I had a helluva good laugh.

Reactions: Liptons

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
So at the moment there is no way to break the loop at the party and continue dating all the girls with this mod?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Still waiting for the 0.9.1 mod update. It's been two weeks now, I really want to play this. Seeing that Scrappy was ill though, and it was the holidays too. Well, hope he feels better.
Why do you need 0.9.1 mod? I played the 0.91 with the 0.9 mod he made and had no problem with it.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Working Okay with just changing DIK status or to increase money and to unlock full gallery ??
For me at least yes, There were decisions where I changed my status from the original Neutral to DIK to get some girls/scenes and reactions from MC. Also unlocked all scenes, since I don't like to play other paths such as bella or Jill, but I like to have all scenes unlocked. And I also made another gameplay for Sage path and used the party money feature to increase money. In other words, for everything I used the mod it worked pretty well.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes