Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
I wanna know is Jill and Isabella route possible? Because i had sex with Isabella but I' didn't get the lewd ending with Jill on ep 8
No, an ending with both Jill and Isabella is not possible as of now, it's either one or the other. The mod allows you to choose all of the girls at the end, but it's not recommended as it will more than likely break the game in Season 3.

blackspectre

Dec 27, 2017
I have some issues with my saves. I disabled all path except one to have different saves before new season. But the game still takes it as if I slept around.

For example Maya and Josy path at truth or dare I get an option that I slept with 10 girls even if I have all other paths disabled.

Same on Sage path. I have Jade disabled, but she still acts as if I ended the affair after sleeping with her. Anyone has similar issues?

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Just me or does it feel like Tommy is going to kill Oscar if you punched Oscar?.

Side note so is Josy more Dik side than Chick side now as she'll show you her boobs if you on dik but not on chick?

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Just me or does it feel like Tommy is going to kill Oscar if you punched Oscar?.

Side note so is Josy more Dik side than Chick side now as she'll show you her boobs if you on dik but not on chick?
Yeah, I consider Josy to be more interested in the DIK side of MC whereas Maya is CHICK.

Reactions: budgierless

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah, I consider Josy to be more interested in the DIK side of MC whereas Maya is CHICK.
The thing is I know that she like's when you're chick in the first part of the game just wondering if the dev change so she's more dik in episode 9.

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
The thing is I know that she like's when you're chick in the first part of the game just wondering if the dev change so she's more dik in episode 9.
She has always been a little bit DIKish, I dont see any change with her so far, guess she would be more fun is she was not to Maya (I like her too tho dont get me wrong).

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Alright, so following up on this, I got around to work on my own take of scrappy's mod. Essentially, it has the same functionality, however I improved it a little bit (personal taste, of course).
  • New feature:
    • Menu options now show whether a particular option has any special results if you have a specific affinity
  • Improvements:
    • Menu options get resized when there are multiple lines
    • Added several characters to the variables menu
    • Made almost every single bool value in the game editable in the variables menu (should probably change that tab to Flags, maybe)
    • Cheat menu can be closed by pressing the Esc key
  • "Bug" fixes:
    • Removed DPC's code that closed or looped the game when you have scrappy's mod
    • The Bella arriving and shots starting event no longer infinitely loops when you have several branches active
  • WIP:
    • Harem route to allow you to view as many scenes as possible in a single playthrough (I don't have an ETA on this yet)
  • Notes:
    • This isn't compatible with scrappy's mod, you have to have only one or the other
    • Any feedback is greatly appreciated
    • I didn't proofread it that much, so excuse any typos and just let me know if you find any so I can fix them
    • So far I only added hints to EP9's choices, so if you want to play Interlude with a walkthrough you should use scrappy's mod, but I'm planning on getting to that, as well as going back to Seasons 1 and 2 to do the same there
View attachment 2276096 View attachment 2276099 View attachment 2276101 View attachment 2276102 View attachment 2276103 View attachment 2276104 View attachment 2276105 View attachment 2276106
Just asking. Will you be doing the season 1&2 scrappy mod soon. As I'm considering replaying them and wanted to know if you're close to being done with them or even started?.

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
did the harem mod work for anyone because it didn't work for me everytime i the "CHEATS" at the bottom left an error appear don't know what is the problem ?
Did you previous have scrappy mod?. As you can't have both mod other wise it can be buggy.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
did the harem mod work for anyone because it didn't work for me everytime i the "CHEATS" at the bottom left an error appear don't know what is the problem ?
If you go back just one page you’ll see that I already addressed this problem and the modder is currently working on it.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Hmm... Apparently the traceback is confusing, it's looking for an image that doesn't exist, even though there's an if to prevent that... while reporting that the issue is actually a font that can't be found. I didn't really want to upload a half finished mod (I've still yet to enable all branches content in the last freeroam, and I haven't actually tested it yet), but either you can test my harem route/workaround so far or just grab the fonts folder from this zip and let me know if that was it.
Bro have you finished enabling harem mode in this mod?Do i need to have separate saves?

Greyfox6503

Jan 5, 2023
Im at the halloween part and when sage and isabella are talking upstairs. Everytime i try to continue it gets stuck in an infinite loop how do i fix this

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Im at the halloween part and when sage and isabella are talking upstairs. Everytime i try to continue it gets stuck in an infinite loop how do i fix this
Before the halloween party even starts, go into the cheat and change the path to alone. Then after loop is over change it to whatever path you want.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes