Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Is there a merged version? I have steam version of the game, both seasons and interlude are all in one folder, and the mod gives me an error if I copy all contents into the game folder from all three downloads.
the mod is also giving me an error when I try to run the game with it. also using the interlude/episode 9 bundled version

hashybrowny

Jun 19, 2020
Mod doesn't install correctly on macos. cheat menu shows up but walkthrough doesn't work.

I see that a lot of people before me have said the same, but no replies/ fixes for the problem so I'm bringing it up again.

Reactions: anonymousguys

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
on the "math" test I get the correct answer marked, is it this mod that does it? If so that's kind of annoying

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
For some reason I get a LOT of errors in the mansion board part of the game with this mod installed (wich makes the game unable to progress), strange since i never had any problem with any scrappy mod before

Edit: Removed the mod, reinstalled the game and the error persist, so Im not sure if is this mod or not unless I restart the game from the start

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Removed DPC's code that closed or looped the game when you have scrappy's mod
First of all, that's pretty cool man. I know this is an old post but are you still planning on continuing with it when Ep 10 releases?

About DPC's hate-boner for Scrappy's mod. When I first played Ep 9, I had thought that I removed all of it but I still ran into even more loops later on. What specifically had DPC put in and is there any information you can share about what to search for specifically or whatever process you go through yourself?

I only need mods for the walkthrough and I don't really care about running several branches at once. I just want to be able to play without the mod once a new episode releases while waiting for an update to the mod. I don't expect any modder to just have it ready to go immediately (even though people are pretty quick) but I also want to be self-sufficient and not just wait around for a hero.
(Ironically, now that I'm finding some leads to someone who might know and actually reply to me I'm finding that I'm not caring as much and having less time to actually play the update right when it comes out. But I still want to know just in case.)

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
At the end of season 2, I picked both the Sage and Other route's with your mod. Unfortunately Sage's first scene during season 3 didn't show up(your mod is also installed)...Had to do it manually. I did the Jade scene. Immediately Turned off Other's. When talking to Derek, after Page's scene turned Other's on. So the phone calls scene could start.

Last edited:

tre321qw

Apr 16, 2023
For some reason no matter how many items I install the mod or restill it and replace the game file with the comrossed mod game file it will not work please hel

Lidaweeb

Dec 27, 2022
So since the release date of ep 10 of Being a DIK is in 08 December 2023, how long usually does it take Scrappy to release Mod update for the new ep??? Thanks

Bobloblaw1234

Nov 9, 2018
So since the release date of ep 10 of Being a DIK is in 08 December 2023, how long usually does it take Scrappy to release Mod update for the new ep??? Thanks
Id say a week or so.
BAD creator likes to put all kinds of blocks and shit in the game that scrappy usually has to figure out or work around.
I wouldnt be surprised if modded saves are completely fucked when the update drops.

YavuzK

Aug 30, 2023
scrappy The Download this if the "CHEATS" button doesn't show: link is broken man can you renew the link please. The cheats menu doesn't show up in season 3 for me.

Lidaweeb

Dec 27, 2022
Id say a week or so.
BAD creator likes to put all kinds of blocks and shit in the game that scrappy usually has to figure out or work around.
I wouldnt be surprised if modded saves are completely fucked when the update drops.
I don't get it why DPC bother and put these kind of anti cheats and blocks in this game when he know that eventually Modders can break through these

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes