Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Wanted to know does this work? After the big choice which branch you want, the mod lets you choose all. Whats good because I dont really want to invest so much time in the game. But what I noticed, at the end of EP8 the dinner with Bella was at the very end now at EP9 where you get your first free, In the guide is said you get messages from but did not get Jills one.
So what i wanted to know is or can the mod work or it is what it is and have to play with it how it is not because sure its a mod.

Would help if I could get some answears with experiance with this mod. Thanks in advance

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Playing Isabella's path, Major Choice #19 with Vinny isn't triggering. I have completed all other events except for Sally in the bathroom, who tells me OCCUPIED when I try to enter. Going into my room should trigger Vinny's scene but he's not there. Only thing I can do is click on Bella to end the free roam. If I end the free roam, the ending screen tells me that I confronted Vinny and threatened him. I have not used any other mods.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So since the release date of ep 10 of Being a DIK is in 08 December 2023, how long usually does it take Scrappy to release Mod update for the new ep??? Thanks
Depends on whether you try to play multiple routes. I remember he had the initial mod update out after maybe 2 days but you couldn't do a run with multiple paths active. Then a series of updates during the week to try and get that to work.

So if you're like me and don't want to play multiple paths per run, maybe like 2 days after the release. It's not guaranteed. It's not like he definitely will and he definitely doesn't need to have it out that fast.

It's best to be patient and just relax. You waited a year for ep 10, what's a few more days?:)

Lidaweeb

Dec 27, 2022
Depends on whether you try to play multiple routes. I remember he had the initial mod update out after maybe 2 days but you couldn't do a run with multiple paths active. Then a series of updates during the week to try and get that to work.

So if you're like me and don't want to play multiple paths per run, maybe like 2 days after the release. It's not guaranteed. It's not like he definitely will and he definitely doesn't need to have it out that fast.

It's best to be patient and just relax. You waited a year for ep 10, what's a few more days?:)
Thanks! u'r right I don't want to play multiple paths per run so I guess the initial mod will be just fine, btw the only things i'm using the mod for is to increase money, change affinity sometimes, and unlock all scenes and rewards

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
With the update release some words on how the mod updating will work before the thread gets flooded with "when update" posts. Currently I'm planning to release stuff in three parts.

1. A save/mod fixer - removing all the anti mod/cheat stuff from the update (not a mod update) - ETA: today
  2. Full mod update for single paths - ETA: a few days
  3. Full mod update with "harem" playthrough - ETA: no idea

LordCog1

Apr 23, 2017
With the update release some words on how the mod updating will work before the thread gets flooded with "when update" posts. Currently I'm planning to release stuff in three parts.

1. A save/mod fixer - removing all the anti mod/cheat stuff from the update (not a mod update) - ETA: today
Our hero! :love:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020

So when update? Just kidding :D :D :D
Could you also add the skip part i requested a few years ago?
To clarrify, it skips the entire class/minigame, but with perfect scores.
There was a modder that had such a skipper, but stopped updating it after episode 7 i believe, propably the reason it was taken down from da download page, but its realy handy, especialy one is on multiple playthrough's

Many thanks in advance, and ignore the update question, that was just for laughs.
Greetings Riggnarock.

Reactions: Amedore

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018

So, I understand that you are going to release the update for single paths in a few days, and then you'll release a new one for "harem" later when you can, right?

Thanks a lot for your work, man.

Devilman2524

Jan 8, 2018
this dev again put the game so it crashes if you use modded saves thanks for your work scrappy i wait for your save fix

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Because DPC is a massive narcissistic asshole who doesnt like ANYONE touching his creation.
But I be lying if I said BAD isnt one of the best if not the best VN I have played.
OR he wants people to actually play through it. Imagine putting in as much work and then everyone skips it or goes straight to the fuck scenes, especially with the narrative he's been working on by himself for years now and has what is arguably the best adult VN. Its not like he doesn't know he'll find ways around stuff, but it also keeps a lot of people from playing right away because they want the mod. Gotta try to feed the patrons first sometimes.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes