Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Have you thought about removing the money limit? We are cheating the money we want anyways so there is really no point in having money limited to 5. Also adding the ability to add 5 money at a time since it can get a little tedious only adding 1 money at a time.

Also have you thought about adding to the cheat the ability to get rid of the cpenalty and dpenalty? Which I have already removed from my game and it was pretty easy to do.

Also I always UnRen these games cause I edit the scripts a lot don't like missing out on good content ;) .

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Have you thought about removing the money limit? We are cheating the money we want anyways so there is really no point in having money limited to 5. Also adding the ability to add 5 money at a time since it can get a little tedious only adding 1 money at a time.

Also have you thought about adding to the cheat the ability to get rid of the cpenalty and dpenalty? Which I have already removed from my game and it was pretty easy to do.

Also I always UnRen these games cause I edit the scripts a lot don't like missing out on good content ;) .
The money being limited to 5 is because the dev put that limit ,the old versions of the cheat mod didn't have the money limit and the saves got corrupted between versions so it's probably better to just stay at 5. As for c/dpenalty it's not really needed since those points affect affinity and max dik points which you can both change/bypass with the cheatmod

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The money being limited to 5 is because the dev put that limit ,the old versions of the cheat mod didn't have the money limit and the saves got corrupted between versions so it's probably better to just stay at 5. As for c/dpenalty it's not really needed since those points affect affinity and max dik points which you can both change/bypass with the cheatmod
Oops already removed the money limit. I can just change it back to 5 when switching to a new version though.

Also the last version I was using this mod and I was still getting the reduction in chick/dik max amount and I removed it then to get rid of the limit. Thats the only reason I brought it up. Do you think it was because I was using a save from a previous version? I don't think I was using this cheat mod on the previous version either.

donkey666

Feb 28, 2020
I have a portable version of the game and I can't find a way to make the cheat code work... Any ideas ?

Actually, I did a fresh install of the game... and found out the same achievements as before, which is weird.
Edit: the cheat works, the scenes/reward are not unkocked though.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So the dialogue texts that give the best results are supposed to be green? Yet the whole interface is green/gold -_-

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
Hi, ran into an issue. I installed the mod and it worked fine. Been playing for a while and reach the first time I go to play tennis with Jill. I get to the page when the main character says :Yeah, I hope I remember how to serve. I always found that very tricky" and then on the next screen I encounter an error. Looks like maybe a file is missing for the tutorial or something. (Screenshot attached)

Any guidance on how to move forward??? Capture.JPG

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi, ran into an issue. I installed the mod and it worked fine. Been playing for a while and reach the first time I go to play tennis with Jill. I get to the page when the main character says :Yeah, I hope I remember how to serve. I always found that very tricky" and then on the next screen I encounter an error. Looks like maybe a file is missing for the tutorial or something. (Screenshot attached)

Any guidance on how to move forward???
Download the 0.4.2 version of the game

ratatouilleremi

Mar 10, 2020
View attachment 290764

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.4.2
Game Version:0.4.2

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -
(Play with mini games disabled)

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
where is V0.4.2?? isn't here?

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Not sure what you want, since your screenshot shows mod version and game version at 0.4.2. The downloadlink leads to the correct version aswell.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes