Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

TURB0S

May 11, 2020
so..... im still kinda new to all this but how do you Extract the folder "game" from badik_mod to your Being A DIK folder ..???

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi scrappy thaks for your works ... but in this game i haven't all gallery unlocked all is locked.....how can i do?

Last edited:

csky85

May 18, 2020
is the affinity not working for anyone else?

i can edit it using the cheat menu, but once i close it out, the affinity on the stats page doesn't change

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
Sorry if this was talked abut but are parts of this not supposed to work?

Gallery doesn't show anything but 2 scenes even after a reinstall and cheat menu doesn't work for stats only money

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I've resolved for the gallery. I had to go in new game and the click on the cheat and enable the unlock gallery :D

mrsmooth24

Nov 25, 2019
What happens if you accidentally made it to were all of the rpy's are a vlc media player? Is there a way to revert it or would I have to uninstall and reinstall the game?

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
What happens if you accidentally made it to were all of the rpy's are a vlc media player? Is there a way to revert it or would I have to uninstall and reinstall the game?
Do you mean you made your default app to open .rpy VLC media player? You can reset that. Google resetting or deteling file association in Windows.

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
how long does it usually take this mod to be updated for the latest version? with the next BAD update due out 2morro and i dont have any saves without using the mod

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes