Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

amineab

Sep 12, 2019
make sure to make a backup folder kids .. you dont want to download 12 Gigs next update

TGalarian

Jul 23, 2017
Unfortunately for me, it crashes at the first free roam event when trying to comment on Lily's cluck. Can't move past that.

despelote

May 26, 2017
anyone else?
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 66, in <module>
    $ ui.imagebutton("ep5_freeroam_ano_upper_room1_door_idle", "ep5_freeroam_ano_upper_room1_door_hover", clicked=ui.returns("door"), xpos=0, ypos=0, focus_mask=True)
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Updated for 0.5.0

• Updated cheat menu
  • updated the install instructions again
  • changed how cheat menu is displayed so you won't get anymore "corrupted" saves
  • Due to that change you'll probably get a duplicate of cheats in the bottom right corner (use unren option 3 then ingame press SHIFT+O , then type "hide screen cheats" to fix that.)
Thanks bro. In this update which path we need play for scenes? I mean this is dik update or chick update? Or both of them got content? BTW can you tell me this is second season first update? He gave us finale update for first season as far i know?

• Angry
Reactions: swammy
Nov 2, 2017
anyone else?
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 66, in <module>
    $ ui.imagebutton("ep5_freeroam_ano_upper_room1_door_idle", "ep5_freeroam_ano_upper_room1_door_hover", clicked=ui.returns("door"), xpos=0, ypos=0, focus_mask=True)
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
I'm getting the same error.

Nov 2, 2017
found a workaround, get to that point with a fresh copy of the game (fix to load game save without mod in games thread) then open the cluck and reply then save game and load with the game with the mod and it will work, at least that worked for me.

Reactions: low-key

johnboyjunk

Jul 2, 2018
Could be me, but everyone in here seems pretty chill besides you. As far as I can tell, people just post here to let Scrappy know there was an update. Nobody is yelling at him and nobody is being disrespectful.

So just chill out ;)
Call me crazy, but given the list of mods Scrappy makes and the fact he has his own Patreon, he knows when content relevant to his work comes out. And as for chill, I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow. It's possible you're just reading my words in a very unrelated voice.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
scrappy It's impossible to progress with Lily due to an error:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 61, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpyc", line 61, in script
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 61, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BaDIK 5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Fri May 29 23:04:56 2020
```
found a workaround, get to that point with a fresh copy of the game (fix to load game save without mod in games thread) then open the cluck and reply then save game and load with the game with the mod and it will work, at least that worked for me.
It doesn't work for me, sadly

Reactions: MSNlover95

mercyisdead

Jul 21, 2019
did you make sure to load a game save that wasn't saved with the new version of the mod installed?
I couldn't get it to work either. But, I hit Rollback and then looked at my Tasks on the Phone. The only thing there was "Call Quinn" so I did. It's working but I can't be sure if something was skipped.

Nov 2, 2017
I couldn't get it to work either. But, I hit Rollback and then looked at my Tasks on the Phone. The only thing there was "Call Quinn" so I did. It's working but I can't be sure if something was skipped.
yes without the roster you miss making Lilly happy and getting a scene with her.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes