Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Will there be an update of mod for version 0.5.2
They don't even have a working one for the 5.0-5.1 yet. But at this point, it's irrelevant. I must have played the game 10 times or so choosing variating paths. I know all outcomes now. Getting extra money early on, or better likes, won't change the game mechanics of a better or faster relationship, so the cheats are pretty much useless.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
They don't even have a working one for the 5.0-5.1 yet. But at this point, it's irrelevant. I must have played the game 10 times or so choosing variating paths. I know all outcomes now. Getting extra money early on, or better likes, won't change the game mechanics of a better or faster relationship, so the cheats are pretty much useless.
Just curious, do you still watch all the sex scenes after a few play-throughs? I imagine they become a little boring at some point.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Just curious, do you still watch all the sex scenes after a few play-throughs? I imagine they become a little boring at some point.
No, once it's done, it's done. It does get boring, it just doesn't do it for me. I like the story more than any of it. Just wish the mc wasn't a jerk.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
No, once it's done, it's done. It does get boring, it just doesn't do it for me. I like the story more than any of it. Just wish the mc wasn't a jerk.
Apart for the DIK choices, what makes you say he's a jerk?
What I don't like is that he's a crybaby, especially how he reacted to not having been told about Josie and Maya's relationship.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Apart for the DIK choices, what makes you say he's a jerk?
What I don't like is that he's a crybaby, especially how he reacted to not having been told about Josie and Maya's relationship.

What would you do in that situation if someone as pretty and sweet as she approached you and asked if you're ok?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
What would you do in that situation if someone as pretty and sweet as she approached you and asked if you're ok?
Not sure I remember, are you referring to when you fall and Maya comes to help you? Or when the MC gets upset at Jill for telling the teachers that Chad attacked you?

Apr 6, 2018
There is a bug in update5.rpy with scavenger_screen_ep5 - it's not defined. It's meant to replace ep5_mj_list1/2, but I can't find it in the game files.

jermdirt

Jul 6, 2020
I also cant get the steam version to play merged the file it does a quick preparing to launch then nothing happens, thanks for feed back.

Reactions: Darx45

Llares

Sep 8, 2019
Cuerrently playing on v0.5.1 and the mod doesn't work with it. Would like to use the console commands instead but I'm unable toi find a decent source which lists the different commands/ variables to be used for DIK. Anyone here can help? Thanks!

Moar_Power!

May 25, 2020
Can't get past the Riona scene when you're facing the door "Don't need to go outside " on 5.2 MOD Android version

Last edited:

ByQuantox

May 29, 2020
My Game Gives me an Error when i unlocked the gallery and try to scroll down.
It says: "
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/season2/gallery/ep5_riona.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/season2/gallery/ep5_riona.png'. "

Anyone know how to fix this?

I used this Cheat menu and the official Version of BeingADik

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes