Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
No one is pushing. I don't why this getting blown out of proportion.....
It's because Scrappy does a great mod and he's very reliable......so the question of when it's going to be ready, or an update on said mod should never have to be asked. He'll post it when he thinks it's up to his standards and ready to go. The people that really appreciate him and his work, know this. Not busting your chops, just saying........

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Scrappy, you're the man, this game is so much better with your mod.

The points system makes no sense. People act different ways with different people. Restricting options based on past interactions with other people is stupid.
This 100%, Acting Lessons had the right ideia on not having that dumb affinity bullshit, having the MC shift back and forth between "personalities" makes plenty of sense for the setting the game takes place in (Kid goes to college, bangs multiple girls).

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Seems like this the biggest update yet. So I completed the update but I missed a lot of scenes in DnD part. I was probably to lazy to read it and felt like it was filler content. Hopefully when the mod drops it has that assist thing in the open world again.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Seems like this the biggest update yet. So I completed the update but I missed a lot of scenes in DnD part. I was probably to lazy to read it and felt like it was filler content. Hopefully when the mod drops it has that assist thing in the open world again.
Is the DnD portion a big part of the update? (Speaking as someone who is waiting for the mod to play)

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys. I've found a way to unlock all the scenes for the current update using the 0.5.2 scrappy mod. I'm editing the whole thing right now. I'll be uploading it in a few minutes.

Keep in mind that I haven't tested anything else in relation to the mod. This is just for the people that want to see all the scenes.
any progress?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This 100%, Acting Lessons had the right ideia on not having that dumb affinity bullshit, having the MC shift back and forth between "personalities" makes plenty of sense for the setting the game takes place in (Kid goes to college, bangs multiple girls).
It was game's low point when despite the fact that i'm well liked by both Maya and Josie they turn you down because you have the wrong alignment...

Honestly how the girls few about you should take precedence, but that's not on Scrappy.

Reactions: mofonistik

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well, I can't load my save without this mod :p And I refuse to start all over. Waiting it is...

EDIT: Ok, should Scrappy post the mod within the next 3 days, I will back his Patreon with $5/m for at least the rest of the year :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes