Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Could you please make something to slow down reaction time for the brawler or just a skip fight option for v3.0
thanks
Here is the solution ... start grinding stats on them fights ...
The fight mini game is actually more fun now. It was hard in the beginning, unusual, but i get the hang of it now. Dexterity is the key, I managed to take it too dexterity 3, pow 4, move 2. it's quite easy now
way more easier to beat the hard opponent jock toon. than in the previous version :)
Also ... one fight in particular ... Mc needs to lose to progress the game <dev is a masochist;)!>
"Fight with Chad always ends the same, with you on the ground. i managed to win the fight, but he onepunch you afterwards, so yeah, this is ridiculous " our very own gamer => WhyYouFail
finally got the name sake handed over ... and over ... and over!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the key to the fight minigame for most people will be maxing out dex. Otherwise you just don't have time. Looking forward to trying this mod when it gets updated. I am also having trouble with the shuffle games based on time as well, maybe with upgrades I can do it. Previous versions I was ok but it seems like the game is just harder now.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Here is the solution ... start grinding stats on them fights ...

Also ... one fight in particular ... Mc needs to lose to progress the game <dev is a masochist;)!>
"Fight with Chad always ends the same, with you on the ground. i managed to win the fight, but he onepunch you afterwards, so yeah, this is ridiculous " our very own gamer => WhyYouFail
finally got the name sake handed over ... and over ... and over!
The only difference that winning the fight does is that Chads face becomes busted up after the fight and pretty bruised in the scenes the day after so no it’s not really worth it, although i did it for the hell of it. I ain’t gonna back down for that shmuck .

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
I couldn't load my save from the last update then I installed this mod in 3.0 and it worked fine. it just didn't have the content from this update. but the cheat worked like a charm.

Reactions: walls77

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Not for me, any saves post mod doesn't work. I've installed the mod again without success.

I want my saves at the end of .2 and no way I'm grinding all those stupid mini-games again to get the extra money and crap.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
This version is messing up alot for me its missing images (screen goes black) i know its not a memory thing i have 100gb free storage. Some animations make my game crash. Any advise?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
View attachment 290764

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:2.0
Game Version:0.2.0

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -
ANDROID:
OPTIONAL-Show all buttons in freeroam:

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
when will be updated?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
i think scrappy would have to code this from episode 1; as the dev made few changes in the game and revamped gender studies as well .. lets c :D

Reactions: walls77
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes