Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

QrisiS

Dec 6, 2020
Thanks for this mod. I bought Being A Dik because I liked Acting Lessons. I just wish that like AL, every girl in the game could be unlocked just as easily. Replaying the whole thing is such a chore. I even bought the official walkthrough. Again, thanks for this. I'm looking forward to season 2. I wonder if Jill or Bella could be bangable in the sequel?

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Just curious, if you use the mod option for some choices, such as between Jill and Sage in chapter 6, what is the consequence? Which choice gets picked? Im certain the scenes will impact future events, so its impossible to choose both choices... anyone able to shed some light on this?

sakuya1996

Nov 26, 2020
Amazing mod! One question: if I have already started a run, is possible add during this run the (+DIK), (+Bella), ecc...in the dialogue, or it needs a new game for apply it? Because the "cheat" button work in both cases.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I like the mod and the ability to be able to play both routes when a choice is given. Not a big fan of split routes myself. But with the day after MC's birthday and Jill comes to take you out but Sage also wants the MC to come over and take care of her since she is sick.

The only problem that I see is that in the phone BIOs it states both that I dated Jill and that I rejected her to go see Sage instead. Just thought it would be better to just have it say that I accepted Jill's offer with no mention of rejecting her.

And if it is possible also to skip Jill's rejection conversation when we finish her path and go see Sage so we don't have to see that dejected look on her face. Possibly could just make it so we accept her offer again but go see Sage instead?

Also after finishing the game the screen with the main girls on it. This one states that I rejected Jill and went to see Sage instead which is kind of a downer. With no mention at all of going out with Jill.

Also if you wouldn't mind could you point me in the direction of where the scripts are for chapter 6. I usually change a lot of stuff myself but I have been having a hard time finding the script where the events are happening so I wasn't able to change it myself.

Almost forgot. When playing the Dungeons n Gremlins game I was wondering if you thought of adding to your walk thru mod the choices for Sally because using her for a shield is some of the funniest stuff to do in the game. I ended up going thru and editing just so I could do that stuff with her it was so much fun. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I like the mod and the ability to be able to play both routes when a choice is given. Not a big fan of split routes myself. But with the day after MC's birthday and Jill comes to take you out but Sage also wants the MC to come over and take care of her since she is sick.

The only problem that I see is that in the phone BIOs it states both that I dated Jill and that I rejected her to go see Sage instead. Just thought it would be better to just have it say that I accepted Jill's offer with no mention of rejecting her.

And if it is possible also to skip Jill's rejection conversation when we finish her path and go see Sage so we don't have to see that dejected look on her face. Possibly could just make it so we accept her offer again but go see Sage instead?

Also after finishing the game the screen with the main girls on it. This one states that I rejected Jill and went to see Sage instead which is kind of a downer. With no mention at all of going out with Jill.

Also if you wouldn't mind could you point me in the direction of where the scripts are for chapter 6. I usually change a lot of stuff myself but I have been having a hard time finding the script where the events are happening so I wasn't able to change it myself.

Almost forgot. When playing the Dungeons n Gremlins game I was wondering if you thought of adding to your walk thru mod the choices for Sally because using her for a shield is some of the funniest stuff to do in the game. I ended up going thru and editing just so I could do that stuff with her it was so much fun. :ROFLMAO:
For those chose both options the variables are set correctly, I just didn't edit the BIOs (I could go back and edit them but don't remember where I edited them) but they should work.
The chapter 6 scripts are in folder season2 then episode6 in other folders.

As for DnG I don't get what you mean.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
For those chose both options the variables are set correctly, I just didn't edit the BIOs (I could go back and edit them but don't remember where I edited them) but they should work.
The chapter 6 scripts are in folder season2 then episode6 in other folders.

As for DnG I don't get what you mean.
When you play DnG in chapter 6 there are parts where you can use Sally as a shield or throw her into the bush to get the girl to pop out. if you go with Sally into the castle when you fight the guards you can use her as a shield there too and then she uses a spell on you and drops you on the guards head. It is all just a bunch of funny stuff that was really enjoyable.

Apr 28, 2018
I downloaded the android port by DarkAssassin and I tried the cheat button solution and the button is still not there when I start a new game.When I reload a save and rollback the button disappears.

Also I'm unable to see any in-game messages on the phone.

Any solutions?

Reactions: Leduundi

Leduundi

Sep 27, 2019
I downloaded the android port by DarkAssassin and I tried the cheat button solution and the button is still not there when I start a new game.When I reload a save and rollback the button disappears.

Also I'm unable to see any in-game messages on the phone.

Any solutions?
I'm also facing same issue... Don't know how to solve it.

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, I have a problem. I'm on mac, and after I download the mod, play the game, quit, enter again and reload, the game doesn't allow me to skip through seen scenes. This only happens with the mod installed.

SIsReal

Jul 16, 2020
After downloading the hacks where do i drag them too inorder to install them. As well for the walkthroughs guides i don't know how to make it work

1king1999

Oct 25, 2020
You had the option to turn off minigames at the start, or you can use the cheat menu to set the opponents hp to 1 and just 1-shot him

I made it so that the answers for the english quiz are displayed on the screen if that is good enough, as for the puzzle game i did make a cheat but it was a bit janky where you just pressed the solve button twice and you got your rewards

i cant use the cheats after installing the mod

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes