Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

IAmBusy

May 7, 2019
do i have to install it in the root game folder or just replace (copy over) the game folder on PC?

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i could not write on the main page for some reason but is it possible to find out what music or whos done the piano melodi that jill is playing in the auditorium?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i could not write on the main page for some reason but is it possible to find out what music or whos done the piano melodi that jill is playing in the auditorium?
I think that's Alexander Nakarada - Reaching The Sky.

You can listen through the music in the main menu by clicking "Music Credits"...

effortlessvi

Nov 6, 2018
So is the cheats option supposed to appear in the bottom right corner from the very start? I started the game, then downloaded the mod, quit the game, and extracted the mod to BeingADIK-020-mac folder? Is that the right directory for it to work? :)

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
So is the cheats option supposed to appear in the bottom right corner from the very start? I started the game, then downloaded the mod, quit the game, and extracted the mod to BeingADIK-020-mac folder? Is that the right directory for it to work? :)
If the cheat button is there then it's installed and working

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
Yeah... I'm stuck as well, did you solve it?
So what you have to do is make you sure you go and talk to everybody in the house. After that, go to front of the janitor's closet. You'll see two arrows: one to go to the left (where the two pairs of girls chatting are) and an arrow down. The arrow down leads into a scene where the player talks about the rest of the house and the scene continues from there

Reactions: Fatal77

Fatal77

May 15, 2017
So what you have to do is make you sure you go and talk to everybody in the house. After that, go to front of the janitor's closet. You'll see two arrows: one to go to the left (where the two pairs of girls chatting are) and an arrow down. The arrow down leads into a scene where the player talks about the rest of the house and the scene continues from there
Thanks, that worked!

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Hey Scrappy,
Made a game review and showing off your work, keep up the good work there my friend

Reactions: abd0597320344
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes