Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
XaNe07

I just downloaded that file and i do have the affinity cheat even on a new game start, download it again and try it

goldminer54

Follow the instructions step by step, you probably didn't use unren and you started deleting files thus breaking the game

Reactions: Canto Forte

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
When i go through the steps im having trouble finding " Being a Dik\game\scripts\misc "

i did too, until i let unren do its thing until it was totally finished. took my laptop like 10 mins to do. but then the folder appeared. the "saves" folder mentioned on the otherhand didnt appear until after i tried to play. once i deleted the persistent file from it, it worked.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
Untitledpaint.png

I had some trouble at first, but then I got the game to run. then i had trouble with episode 2 saves, until i got those to work. now while playing said ep 2 save i get this message and the game has to be killed.

i followed the instructions, used unren first, then deleted only the files in the instructions. fuckin maker really didnt want mods, man. sucks balls.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
uh, ok, really stupid question here:

double clicking update3.rpy in the game folder just brings up a "choose which program you want to use" box (suggesting notepad etc). which is best to use? or do i need to download a program to open a .rpy file?

and then i would assume you mean delete line 470 in update3.rpy?

Hansiko

Jul 18, 2018
1. Download the main game and unpack it
2. Download Unren and unpack Unren v.0.7
3. Paste Unren file into Being-a-dik main folder
3a. Use Unren and use option 1) 2) and if you want 3)
4. Go into folder beingadik/Game/scripts/misc and delete both Cheatdetection files
5. Download this file Updated mod + walkthrough and paste it into Beingadik/Game
6. Delete scripts.rpa from beingadik/game folder
7. Done and the game should now work, NOTE: Use the latest save file

scrappy You can use this as install instructions in the OP, improve it if necessary
It Works THX

Reactions: EnterpriseNL

goldminer54

Aug 22, 2019
i did too, until i let unren do its thing until it was totally finished. took my laptop like 10 mins to do. but then the folder appeared. the "saves" folder mentioned on the otherhand didnt appear until after i tried to play. once i deleted the persistent file from it, it worked.
maybe my unren justs seems to be taking longer

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I followed the steps to a tee.
Started the game again, and the game treats me like it's the first time I've played this(It's not)... Anyway, I start a fresh new game and a message pops up that mods are detected and when I click the screen another message pops up thatgives me no choice other than turn off the game or don't, when choosing [No] - Don't shut off - the game pops message up again and I'm caught in an endless loop.

I'm done with this

Reactions: ImagineWagons

TABOT

Mar 22, 2019
I followed the steps to a tee.
Started the game again, and the game treats me like it's the first time I've played this(It's not)... Anyway, I start a fresh new game and a message pops up that mods are detected and when I click the screen another message pops up thatgives me no choice other than turn off the game or don't, when choosing [No] - Don't shut off - the game pops message up again and I'm caught in an endless loop.

I'm done with this
Same here

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes