Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Game Version: 0.10.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
SEASON 1 & 2:

Download: - -

ANDROID by DarkAssassin
ANDROID by Wills747

SEASON 3:
Download: -
ANDROID

290777 290778 290779 290780

Last edited:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
thank you! i think this is much needed (especially for those juicy renders). although to be honest, the DIK choices are pretty obvious, atleast for now. :p

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Will this be updated when 0.2 comes out?
Yes, I'll keep it updated and might also remove/change/add something if people have any suggestions

thank you! i think this is much needed (especially for those juicy renders). although to be honest, the DIK choices are pretty obvious, atleast for now. :p
np. Well the choices are obvious but I just added all the dialogue results to so it feels more complete

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
can you please edit minigame to make them skip or auto played for those of us that want to see the mc fight without having to play minigames? that will be an amazing feature
You had the option to turn off minigames at the start, or you can use the cheat menu to set the opponents hp to 1 and just 1-shot him

How about a cheat for completing the Puzzle Game and English Quiz That's would be great
I made it so that the answers for the english quiz are displayed on the screen if that is good enough, as for the puzzle game i did make a cheat but it was a bit janky where you just pressed the solve button twice and you got your rewards

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You had the option to turn off minigames at the start, or you can use the cheat menu to set the opponents hp to 1 and just 1-shot him
nice (i played the game with minigames turned off but i did not see any fights since that only work if u have them turned on.)

morf9090

Aug 1, 2017
The version works with the new update and everything works but the unlock all reward. Jill's renders are not unlocked.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes