Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes
Dec 1, 2018
How do I use the harem route? I turned all the possible branches and the first girl I saw was Josy being heartbroken during the after party cleanup. Is there way to do this properly? Do I have start from ep9/Interlude?
Near the end of episode 8, when you are choosing who you want to be with, if you have this mod, it gives the option of 'Mod: All' for the 'harem route'. Other than not having done that, the reason you may be having this issue is that you turned on each of the branches once you were already in freeroam (which is loaded all at once based on your variables), so in order to fix that you just need to use a save from before freeroam began and do the variables then.

Reactions: Warhawk1

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Near the end of episode 8, when you are choosing who you want to be with, if you have this mod, it gives the option of 'Mod: All' for the 'harem route'. Other than not having done that, the reason you may be having this issue is that you turned on each of the branches once you were already in freeroam (which is loaded all at once based on your variables), so in order to fix that you just need to use a save from before freeroam began and do the variables then.
Let me give it another go, thanks for the tips.

Tudor@79

Oct 1, 2018
Can someone please help me to install Season 3,I'm using a tablet with Android and I can't seem to figure it out.

JayJay010101

Jan 9, 2024
hey guys ! In EP8 — during a free roam event (after the fun night in the strip club) i am expected to call Jade. i am stuck there, since i dont have her number. any help? is it cause i used the mod ?

Demonic_Hero

Apr 29, 2022
i just finished playing harem path for episode 10 and it was really good.Tnx a lot scrappy :giggle: .In harem path, i still need to choose between nicole and nora . Is this a problem on my side or we have to choose one? can someone plz tell me.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes