Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
The CHEATS button on the lower right isn't showing up for me. But I can confirm that the crashing issue with Lily has been fixed as I was able to reply to her.

P.S. Could someone upload their persistent file with complete gallery? Just want to see the scenes that I missed.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
scrappy dude cannot click on lily's cluck give error at the beginning throws an error, pls fix :)

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 633, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 633, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

Last edited:

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
Hey, possibly silly question here but if I didn't use the modded version when I played before will my saves still be compatible if I redownload the modded version? Playing on Android, can't wait for the release!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Saved at the end of the "End of Season 1" at the end of the last update, I get nothing but fucking errors when I try to load with the mod.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update4.rpy", line 6416, in script
    $ renpy.pause()
  File "game/update4.rpy", line 6416, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause()
  File "game/1NewCheatMod.rpy", line 276, in execute
    init 1 screen quick_menu():
  File "game/1NewCheatMod.rpy", line 284, in execute
    if quick_menu > 0:
NameError: name 'quick_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/update4.rpy", line 6416, in script
    $ renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/update4.rpy", line 6416, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\B\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/1NewCheatMod.rpy", line 284, in execute
    if quick_menu > 0:
  File "<screen language>", line 284, in <module>
NameError: name 'quick_menu' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.0
Sat May 30 03:36:19 2020

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for the update, but i noticed multiple bugs.
1-i have 2 cheat icons in the bottom right of the screen (knowing that i already used your mod in previous version of the game).
2-when you unlock all renders you get a bug in the rewards menu where some characters get 18/15, basically it's like you have more renders that the maximum number, and that was caused by the fact that i found 3 renders alone before activating the cheat.
3-The variations menu is bugged, it said Envy blocked me on Swyper when she didn't.

Rhaenys001

Apr 9, 2020
Why I can't acces or see cheat menu option in updated version v5.0?? Can someone help me with this

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes