Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Still cheat menu isn't coming up in this version v.5.0 and but I can see cheat option till 4.2 version scenes and also i can see that cheat menu when I play the episode 5 scenes in the gallery?
Did I made any mistakes?
Which OS are you playing on?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/1.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/1.jpg'.

I get this error when I try to use the mod
Download the entire

Hey, Awesome mod my friend! i've only had one bug that's been annoying me, whenever the mod is used, i can't open the phone app. It would just crash the game. Any ideas? i'm running version 0.4.2 on PC.
Download the 0.5 version
i'm using the compressed version and downloaded the Mod twice now but i'm still getting this error when i check Lily's Rooster
You need to load a save before freeroam starts

Still cheat menu isn't coming up in this version v.5.0 and but I can see cheat option till 4.2 version scenes and also i can see that cheat menu when I play the episode 5 scenes in the gallery?
Did I made any mistakes?
Then use unren option 3), load your save then press SHIFT+O the console will appear and type "show screen cheats" then type "exit" (without the quotation marks) so the console closes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
do old saves load in android mod?

DougyDizzle

Apr 21, 2020
Good afternoon, is there a way to reverse unlocking all gallery? i was looking forward to going again (have this on steam) but the walk through is handy so i just toggled some options and bam i can't reverse. deleted and reinstalled. removed appdata but all is still there! please help sir scrappy

Feb 27, 2018
Download the entire

Download the 0.5 version

You need to load a save before freeroam starts

Then use unren option 3), load your save then press SHIFT+O the console will appear and type "show screen cheats" then type "exit" (without the quotation marks) so the console closes
Forgot to update, one attached in the OP works like charm. Thanks for the updates!

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
How did you manage to paste that file in android?
There was a joi player from a dude rwosan was it I think you just download that app download the game or its compressed version create a zip file with all the game files and file called game.cfg if there is any rpa files in the game use termux and unrpa package to UnRen them place the mod files in the game folder replace when asked compress them in a zip file when it's ready rename zip to rga open joi player load the game and play that's how I play games I just wait for compressed versions not android ports if I had faster internet I wouldn't wait for compressed versions either if you want I can help you just hmu

snacks_

Jan 2, 2020
i cant get the duplicate "cheats" menu to go away. ive typed hide screen cheats in the console about a dozen times and its still there.
i dont really mind that there two but was wondering if it will screw up anything if i just leave the duplicate menu there
?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
i added this and deleted the other(not sure if that counts as overwriting) and still got nothin

i cant get the duplicate "cheats" menu to go away. ive typed hide screen cheats in the console about a dozen times and its still there.
i dont really mind that there two but was wondering if it will screw up anything if i just leave the duplicate menu there
?
You probably downloaded the cheat mod for those that the cheats button didn't show. Replace the file in Being a DIK/game with

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes