Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
It's not gonna be today since I don't have time to work on it I just quickly checked the crashes. Pinkcake must really hate this mod since he keeps adding things to prevent it from working.

Now what you should do:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""

Such a shame, this mod makes the game 100x better. Mc is a god with this mod

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
Kind of annoying now that we can use the cheat mod. Freezes the game, and so now we cant even appreciate the content to the fullest.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to make the 0.6 mod work for 0.7? it gives me an error when I want to enter the game and I have no chance to use the console.

Reactions: Lightbrave

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
It's not gonna be today since I don't have time to work on it I just quickly checked the crashes. Pinkcake must really hate this mod since he keeps adding things to prevent it from working.

Now what you should do:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
This works like a charm.

Dogwater

Mar 2, 2021
Yes, I'll keep it updated and might also remove/change/add something if people have any suggestions

np. Well the choices are obvious but I just added all the dialogue results to so it feels more complete
when will this be updated for episode 7 ??

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
FULL GALLERY UNLOCK MOD FOR 0.7.

This includes all the scenes. Simply drop this file into your game folder and all the gallery scenes will be unlocked. I did this very quickly, so rewards are not included.

Enjoy!
You're a legend, the only one that doesn't work is the Rinoa+Camila scene (both buttons to start with one of them are greyed out)

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019

Now what you should do:
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
For some reason it's not working for me. Nothing past step 3 at least.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

Now what you should do:
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
thank you. Honestly, I never understand why creators are so opposed to cheats for a single player game, ESPECIALLY a story driven game. To me, if you're not playing against other players, who cares if you cheat?

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
thank you. Honestly, I never understand why creators are so opposed to cheats for a single player game, ESPECIALLY a story driven game. To me, if you're not playing against other players, who cares if you cheat?
I am a bit stupid when it comes to things like these, but how do you proceed from step 3? I'm unable to get past it

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
I am a bit stupid when it comes to things like these, but how do you proceed from step 3? I'm unable to get past it
Go to the DIK game folder.

Type "00console" in the search bar. Open it up with notepad+, hit ctrl+F "False" until you find something like "console.config = False" and change it to True. This will allow you to do the Shit+O thing once you load the game up

Nov 22, 2019

Now what you should do:
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
you are a goddamn legend

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018

Now what you should do:
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
Like I said, you make his useless point system meaningless, so he hates it.

I mean, by what standard does single choices you make with one person determine how you interact with others? Everyone acts differently to different people.

ALCapote

Jul 20, 2020

Now what you should do:
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
Honestly, thank you for your hard work, and I shall wait for your update to the cheatmod as I don't understand anything about this message and thing to do. I have opened the dev console, typed in cheatcat = "" and def_cheat = "" but nothing changes, so, either I'm an idiot or I'm an idiot and it does not work; haha.

Psytama

Sep 14, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update7.rpyc", line 171, in script
File "D:\BeingADIK - 0.6.1\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\BeingADIK - 0.6.1\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.0
Sat Apr 24 03:01:09 2021
```

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Hey scrappy my saves keep showing your old cheats button (the initial one without sliders or variables) even when I haven't yet applied your new mod. Can i do something about it ?? Will it break my game ??
If you've used the "DETECTED MOD error fix" from main thread, this is normal (the file in that post contains an old cheat menu). It shouldn't be a problem other than the fact your save will probably need tweaking again with the next version of the game, if DPC feels like it...

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
T_T is there a cheat to remove Cathys panties from Isabellas car??? Isabella rejected me. Can anyone please help me with it ?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes