estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.145

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 221 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated android port.

Aug 27, 2018
Wow! Goro really nailed our hottie!
Was it just me who thought it was weird that she looked so big lying in bed with Goro? I didn't see her having that much of a body.
I think it's time for DEV to change MC's ways. It's obvious that she likes being naughty with Goro.
She doesn't need to act like she's being forced. She has to admit that she likes it!

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
Hi Dev. I think I saw on Patreon that the progress of V1.160 is 0%. Could this mean that we will have to wait a long time for the next update or is it just that you are resting but then plan to spend not too much time developing your amazing game?

Reactions: Tulrek

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
For a visual novel, a good story and quality graphics are very important. The author has taken the graphics in the game to a new level, now you have to watch the story develop. I have nothing against Goro, but I would not want to see scenes of group sex Christina with two old men or two teenagers from school, it's absurd. But if that's what his patrons want, he'll do it right? Anyway, the developer is just gaining experience, everyone makes mistakes. I liked Christina's new look, I don't understand why the color of Goro's dick doesn't match his body, can someone explain it to me? Did he dip his dick in a barrel of fuel oil? And what's up with those hairy legs?

• Haha
Reactions: B@lubike

rawo18

Aug 24, 2023
For a visual novel, a good story and quality graphics are very important. The author has taken the graphics in the game to a new level, now you have to watch the story develop. I have nothing against Goro, but I would not want to see scenes of group sex Christina with two old men or two teenagers from school, it's absurd. But if that's what his patrons want, he'll do it right? Anyway, the developer is just gaining experience, everyone makes mistakes. I liked Christina's new look, I don't understand why the color of Goro's dick doesn't match his body, can someone explain it to me? Did he dip his dick in a barrel of fuel oil? And what's up with those hairy legs?
Much better than the smelly old men getting sex from Cristine or the young boys blackmailing her, (both would have worked hard to have sex), much worse than her husband's friend, a beautiful forty-year-old man, putting drugs in her drink and fucking her. in the bathroom.

Aug 20, 2023
The game could be much better if it weren't for Christine's difficulty in fucking! I thought Goro was going to fuck her this time, but I was tricked! The script should be more realistic. In real life, when a woman gives herself up like that. Taking off her clothes, sucking Goro's dick, moaning when he touches her pussy, in real life the woman would definitely have sex with him, there was no going back. I prefer games like "The Office Wife", where the protagonist gives her pussy to another man more easily. This "Being a Wife" is too slow. :rolleyes:

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
The game could be much better if it weren't for Christine's difficulty in fucking! I thought Goro was going to fuck her this time, but I was tricked! The script should be more realistic. In real life, when a woman gives herself up like that. Taking off her clothes, sucking Goro's dick, moaning when he touches her pussy, in real life the woman would definitely have sex with him, there was no going back. I prefer games like "The Office Wife", where the protagonist gives her pussy to another man more easily. This "Being a Wife" is too slow. :rolleyes:
For once I'm happy that Dev didn't make Goro fuck her. That shitty man doesn't deserve a big pussy like that. I want to see her fucked by Adi or Henry. It's already funny that Chris is hanging on that troglodyte's lips. If she has to be a pervert let her son fuck her or work her daughter or the young BBC...

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes