Being safe from viruses and malware.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I haven't downloaded much from this site other than a few mods. So I was just wondering how safe are the links attached? Which are the to go link to always be on the safe side? Have anyone gotten virus here, and should I get some good premium antivirus beside windows defender to be safe? Also in regards to japanese games posted here, is there any way one can get in trouble downloading them, I see that a lot need mounting, and locale change.

I am Muk

Jun 15, 2022
I have downloaded a lot of games from here, and never have I encountered a virus. Most people will tell in the thread when a download is not trustworthy. I have Windows Defender and Malwarebytes, and never had trouble downloading and installing something via this website.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Been browsing here for years, I have had 1 super sketch thing come in, the link was updated with a nonofficial update from some crack...ers? and when i loaded up game it asked to bypass firewall, the thread was all over it though and the issue was adressed. By in large, especially if the dev is active in the thread they dont want you getting malware because they want your pledge so obv they gonna put clean links