4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
My guess is that the reason for the separate releases is because of the time it takes to re-render with the different skin.
It isn't just a different skin though, is it? I haven't played the game yet, but based on what I've seen the black MC is an entirely different model (skin, hair, face, etc). You'd have to swap out the old model for the black one, repose (?), then re-render.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
It isn't just a different skin though, is it? I haven't played the game yet, but based on what I've seen the black MC is an entirely different model (skin, hair, face, etc). You'd have to swap out the old model for the black one, repose (?), then re-render.
skin not in the sense of "the human organ that keeps outside on the outside"
skin in the sense of "computer term"

it is short of skin mesh. which refers to the lair you place on top of the digital "skeleton".

Reactions: yoyomistro

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Can we expect an update anytime soon? I thought the MC would make a move on his mom at the party, but sadly it didn't happen.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can we expect an update anytime soon? I thought the MC would make a move on his mom at the party, but sadly it didn't happen.
duuude, it has been only 9+months since the last update (october, 2023, dont mind that op and "dark" version shit/update release date), have a little patience, doh!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Unrecover

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I just started this game. when the book on the upper right is available I get grey error's that won't stop if you hit ignore. The Places and Things to be specific. Is this a common error for anyone else?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v0.20a LIGHT
huh. i thought this is dead (what with 9 months without an update).
but then suddenly an update.

also. the zip contains another zip with the game, as well as a bundle of savefiles, as well as changelog.
the changelog also contains a mini walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The attached saves might be necessarily. Loading a save worked... until i reached an undefined variable ruby_possible_romance.
looks like some of the variables changed and dev couldn't be bothered with a simple function to convert old saves to new saves.

then again... I am also experiencing variable errors on a brand new game I just started. can't report to dev since he has no easy place to contact in.

well, since we are restarting. I am just gonna cheat. found these useful variables so far:
MC_EXP
money
just add some digits to both

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Being Super [v0.20a Light] [Sandman Games and Art] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1001 MB]
- - - -

Mac [967 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes