4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
The attached saves might be necessarily. Loading a save worked... until i reached an undefined variable ruby_possible_romance.
looks like some of the variables changed and dev couldn't be bothered with a simple function to convert old saves to new saves.

then again... I am also experiencing variable errors on a brand new game I just started. can't report to dev since he has no easy place to contact in.

well, since we are restarting. I am just gonna cheat. found these useful variables so far:
MC_EXP
money
just add some digits to both
Hello :D

please screenshot these errors, yes if you load an old save, you get the "ruby_possible_romance" error. but that should be the only one.
When starting a new game which errors you get?

also, what is this function fixing saves thing you mentioned? How do I do it?

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
I also love this game for being one of the few rare gems where there's some degree of choice in the player character's race. It feels great to be able to immerse so deeply into the kinky power fantasy as I'm playing along. There's less layers of required abstraction for my willing suspension of disbelief while I'm trying to bust my nut to this game than compared to most. And for that I'm incredibly greatful.

As long as it helps keep you from burning out please take however long you might need to sustainably push out releases. This is a game that I really, really don't want to ever see the abandoned tag affixed to...
This is the adult game that I like the most, even if is not finished, because of the interesting story
Some characters are heavily inspirated on X-men and X-Factor comics of Marvel
The fact that the player can choose his superpowers is very interesting.
The MC is in serious good shape, that's far better than being skinny like the other game that is similar.
The models look really good, the sister is very beautiful and sexy.
The animations and the music are good.

The game has a great potential, although a long time passed without releasing updates, the dev seems to be back on track

Hey thank you guys for the kind words, i rarely come on here because i feel like alot of people are so hostile lol I will never abandon this, it is my baby. xx Even if I only had 1 person who loved my game, i would keep making it just for them. :)

Also people forget i am just one guy with a full time job and this game is very complex. especially with the branching paths. xx :)

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
I really like this game,but the last few updates have all been at this one party. Can we finally moved past it yet, or are we STILL there?
this update begins after the party ends. So yes, the party is done. However, the ruby scene has been redone massively! I recommend you use the saves provided to replay it. but you dont have to xx

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hey thank you guys for the kind words, i rarely come on here because i feel like alot of people are so hostile lol I will never abandon this, it is my baby. xx Even if I only had 1 person who loved my game, i would keep making it just for them. :)

Also people forget i am just one guy with a full time job and this game is very complex. especially with the branching paths. xx :)
I love your game. It's in my top 25 (and even made it into my signature), so I guess you're never abandoning then. Cause I'll be here. :) ;)

Reactions: Mr Sandman

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BeingSuper-0.20aLightskin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FΛLLΣП

Sep 25, 2021
Hola, gracias a todos por las amables palabras, rara vez entro aquí porque siento que muchas personas son muy hostiles, jajaja. Nunca abandonaré esto, es mi bebé. xx Incluso si solo tuviera una persona que amara mi juego, seguiría haciéndolo solo para ellos.:)

Además, la gente olvida que soy solo una persona con un trabajo de tiempo completo y que este juego es muy complejo, especialmente con los caminos ramificados. xx:)
[/CITA]

Ten la seguridad de que aquí siempre tendrás un fanático del juego.
La idea de los poderes es una de mis favoritas, la posibilidad de poder elegir diferentes caminos y quedarse con uno o todos es genial.
Espero que alguna de ellas termine teniendo un embarazo.
Nunca dejes de hacer lo que te gusta.

PD: No hablo inglés así que espero que se entienda la mayor parte de lo que dije. Saludos!

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Update overall was good. 2 problems though. Characters looked different and I had saves I didn't save. Don't know if that is normal.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
please screenshot these errors, yes if you load an old save, you get the "ruby_possible_romance" error. but that should be the only one.
When starting a new game which errors you get?
don't remember where it was but I did encounter one such case in a new game.

also, what is this function fixing saves thing you mentioned? How do I do it?
you create a variable for save version.
run an onload script that calls a function
pseudocode. need to convert to actual real code said:
void upgradeSave()
{
if(saveVersion == 5)
{
deleteVar("redundantVar");
renameVar("oldname","newname");
//initialize new variables
setVar("varname","value");
//more complex case. try to figure out if quest so and so was done already, if it was done already then var666 should have been set to something.
if(getVar("quest5") != "") //quest5 not blank means var666 should have been set
setVar("var666", "somedefaultvalue")
saveVersion = 6;
}

if(saveVersion == 6)
{
upgrade instructions from 5 to 6
saveVersion = 7;
}

etc
}
if you want to get real fancy you can even popup a choice of "in the quest so and so, what did you tell mom?". but honestly that is just being unnecessarily fancy.
A basic fix is just preselecting a default choice so the save file is not broken is probably more than sufficient.
especially with a note in changelog like

> saves imported from v0.19 will assume you choose to have sex with char X. you can change it by setting
> var666 = False

the above is just an example. there are multiple ways to specifically write it out based on your preferences.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
old saves should work. the saves i provided were just for new ruby content.
My old save from last October did work, but I got a traceback for

File "game/After_Party_1_Scenes.rpy", line 4104, in <module>
NameError: name 'Ruby_Possible_romance' is not defined

Clicking ignore worked, although I had the same issue one more time. I got 3 tracebacks in total, but I didn't look closely at the 3rd one, I just clicked ignore.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
My old save from last October did work, but I got a traceback for

File "game/After_Party_1_Scenes.rpy", line 4104, in <module>
NameError: name 'Ruby_Possible_romance' is not defined

Clicking ignore worked, although I had the same issue one more time. I got 3 tracebacks in total, but I didn't look closely at the 3rd one, I just clicked ignore.
same problem here. it´s kind a loop over and over again the same secuence.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes