4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Can't wait for Nikki to get fucked hard,fast and deep shiiii she Hella fine. Make it happen dev. Next update hopefully.oh and keep up the good work dev and good luck.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
you can harem all of the girls, if you romance a particular girl, yes they will get separate ending.
Hmm, so a particular girl will trigger the harem path... Could you please give us a little hint which girl will trigger the harem path (just a guess...is it Taylor?)?

Regards.

screenshot0003.png

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hmm, so a particular girl will trigger the harem path... Could you please give us a little hint which girl will trigger the harem path (just a guess...is it Taylor?)?

Regards.

View attachment 4075098
I have written in my notes from when it first started that it wasn't a traditional harem. I.e. everyone aware of each other and living together, sharing etc. It was more having sexual relationships with multiple girls without consequences.

So each girl has a romance path or a harem path.

This may have changed since I wrote that down in 2021, but I haven't seen anything if it has.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite interesting and unusual, with nice female models and couple of animated scenes. Nice (y) But still I missed sounds (moans) and controls during scenes.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility while providing some choice information using 3rd party mods)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...(which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content).
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image to a dark brick version, (making it easier to view the preference settings).
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices, which can offer points and other game related info. (This mod is not a walk through, but it still can provide some additional choice info displayed in real-time on screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen.
  • Edited the screens.rpy file, which adjusts the height of the choice button locations on screen. (Aid's with fully displaying ALL the hidden data that is displayed using the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, without this minor adjustment some choices would be off screen and not viewable.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

(Game menu back ground change.)
screenshot0006.png

(Displaying the custom dialog textbox, and tweaked font outline.)
screenshot0009.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: tmu500

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I search but not found Light Skin V 0.20a compressed.
So here it is
Using YAC 3.5 Medium. From 4.87 GB to 967 MB

Reactions: tana91
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes