Being wilder with you all

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hi all! I guess it's time for formal introductions. Our team are not really that new here, we've had a game on the site for a year now (you can find it here: ), I'd be surprised if we didn't have more soon and I'm sure a few of you have seen us on a number of threads... but as of yesterday the transition to beWilder has been completed and we're here now to be a part of the community like any other!

The beWilder team is made up of Unshi (artist/programmer) and Spook (writer/programmer), you'll see us both on here from time to time. But first we'd like to say thanks for all the feedback we've received and interesting discussions we've been a part of in the last year. Keep'um coming! We're both from rather different parts of Europe but we've come together because perverted minds attract and we're in it for the love of the Kink. We are both game developers by trade but we'd much rather be in the adult industry than making another business derivative app. We've got a number of years experience in the professional, indie and even medical gaming scene... as of the last year we've been turning that great power to a greater cause. Games to get you off. That's really all there is to say about us, so lets get to talking about all the goodness here on the forums together, why not?

Oh... and remember to live by our mantra... "Be brave, be bold and beWilder!"... like we have to tell you guys!