Comics Collection Bela04 AR Limited Collection [Bela04]

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
ss+(2019-03-12+at+02.23.40).jpg

Overview:
Collection of Bela04 comics. This collection includes age progression, bimbofication, and age regression. This collection was made to have as few age regression comics as possible, any AR found within is extremely limited.​

Updated: March 12, 2019
Developer/Publisher: Bela04
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution:
Pages: 23 Comics: 20 PDF's and 3 stills.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd like to thank the people at 8muses who bought these comics. Poonhunter Specifically.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List

Download:

Page_1.jpg Page_1.jpg

Last edited:

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
These look like some amazing comics any chance of a workupload nopy or mega link? Have 3 links there but all of them r sketchy looking sites. popups and who knows what else

Reactions: E-Dog

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
These look like some amazing comics any chance of a workupload nopy or mega link? Have 3 links there but all of them r sketchy looking sites. popups and who knows what else
All 3 sites used were taken from the official forum post outlining approved mirror sites. All 3 of these sites do not throttle speeds, do not ask you to sign up. I chose anon file and dmca gripe because both are borderline impossible to report. Those links will never be DMCA'd.

I wanted to use Nopy instead of FilesCDN but Nopy at the time was not taking any uploads. DMCA Gripe doesnt even bring you to a site, it brings you straight to the link that activates the download. Anon files is just a very simple page with one link to the download. Same with Files CDN. Neither of these 3 sites show any popups or advertisements, granted I use an adblocker so if they did Id have no idea anyway.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
OP lacks the patreon link from that artist:

no webview this time as i simply can't find even half of these comics online :/.
only thing i was able to find is from and i guess that's where zeph got all the comics from.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
OP lacks the patreon link from that artist:

no webview this time as i simply can't find even half of these comics online :/.
only thing i was able to find is from and i guess that's where zeph got all the comics from.
Patreon link added to OP. And yes, that is where I got the comics. What I did was I made a collection of all the comics that had little or nothing to do with Age Regression. The author has a big thing with AR which was a huge nono for me. But he had other content that was decent. So I did what was needed and went through ever comic that was available there, 90% of it required eye bleach. But I got through it and that collection is the result.

Reactions: Daxter250

othello

May 30, 2017
There's another artist using the same style for the comics under the name 'abimboleb'. You'll find bimbofication and some age regression. I'm quite sure it's the same artist.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There's another artist using the same style for the comics under the name 'abimboleb'. You'll find bimbofication and some age regression. I'm quite sure it's the same artist.
I've thought that as well. I'll try to find out if theyre actually one and the same.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Turns out they probably are one and the same. Same artstyle but also same country, Hungary. Which also explains why hes so slow at cranking out content for Abimboleb (1 comic a month), he has to release other fetishes under different names.

Abimboleb - Aleb bimbo - Bimbo Bela/Bela Bimbo

Reactions: othello

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Good job. And Bela is one of the names widely used in Hungary.
Its all but done now. They are the same person. Inside the folder I uploaded is a comic called Reluctant Nurses. On page 30 theres a blonde with glasses, a door behind her has the placard "doctors". If you go on abimbolebs patreon, in his previews is that same exact picture, minus the captions.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
no more update?
Why would there a be an update? Its a collection of this persons limited AR mostly bimbo comics. If you want more bimbo comics by this author, look up "abimboleb". This is essentially the comics before the separated their fetishes.

MechMurloc

Jun 6, 2017
Why would there a be an update? Its a collection of this persons limited AR mostly bimbo comics. If you want more bimbo comics by this author, look up "abimboleb". This is essentially the comics before the separated their fetishes.
i thought there would be more stuff for the public viewer cause it's updated quite long ago but guess i was wrong
sorry if you felt bad
another question though, "abimboleb" is the "bela04"?
their patreons are not the same.

sorry about my poor english

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
i thought there would be more stuff for the public viewer cause it's updated quite long ago but guess i was wrong
sorry if you felt bad
another question though, "abimboleb" is the "bela04"?
their patreons are not the same.

sorry about my poor english
Bela04 and Abimboleb are the same person. They made 2 accounts, one for age related stuff, and one for bimbofication. It used to all be under bela04 but he split them up because the fetishes are so different.