4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
give up men vote to disable this game it`s a shame for player go out you hear about flash game 3D etc even 2D is betther aboth what you update new
Ah, There's my salt :) Thank you for your feedback.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
@Mipmip I'm not going to lie man. First thing I do while browsing is look at the screenshots and I thought "god this garbage."

Decided to look at the comments since I saw that you posted. Then read the description and laughed for a good five minutes. Hope you find an artist, and I'll give it a gander.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Fair enough. I knew it was a risk showing the game the way it looks now, but I already got a few pointers as to where I can look for artists. So I'm hopeful it will pay off.

Reactions: mitjo and cloudmoon

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
So after ~20 minutes of play, this is my impression.

I don't quite know what your plans are but the biggest question to me is the progression. How the three stats flow into one another is a bit weird. From what I can tell, devotion is your primary/foundation stat. Which makes sense in a way. What doesn't make total sense to me is how the particular actions affect devotion. I somewhat feel the same way about corruption. The bell feels more like a "cheat" than a progression element. I spent most of my time figuring out what was limited by what. A huge amount of progression is held up by outfit changes.

Hope that makes a bit of sense.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I would consider going with 3d images, you probably have a easier time finding a partner, which does not ask for commisions.

and i wouldn't have put this in the games section yet, I would have put it in general discussions with a title like working on a game, need a artist (2d)

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
So after ~20 minutes of play, this is my impression.

I don't quite know what your plans are but the biggest question to me is the progression. How the three stats flow into one another is a bit weird. From what I can tell, devotion is your primary/foundation stat. Which makes sense in a way. What doesn't make total sense to me is how the particular actions affect devotion. I somewhat feel the same way about corruption. The bell feels more like a "cheat" than a progression element. I spent most of my time figuring out what was limited by what. A huge amount of progression is held up by outfit changes.

Hope that makes a bit of sense.
Thanks for taking the time to play and write up your thoughts.
Right now the stats are balanced for the limited available content. So there's more grinding than I'd like and Devotion and Corruption aren't clearly defined and separated. As I implement more content, the plan is to balance the game by the following logic:
Devotion - handles everything related to romance and intimacy. (conversations, dates, gifts, stripping, sharing sexual fantasies etc). Raising this stat will make your wife nicer (meaning older actions will behave differently), and also make her more open to your suggestions.
Corruption - handles everything related to sex and sexual perviness. (dirty talk, oral, anal, multiple partners, public sex etc). basically this stat represents how experienced and perverse your wife has become.
So for example, flirting would fall under devotion while talking dirty would fall under corruption.
The point of using two stats here is to avoid jumps in sexual activity. No matter how devoted your wife is, if she's never even given you a blow job, your chances of getting to fuck her in the ass while at work should be zero.

Regarding outfit changes, I thought I balanced it so you would only have to strip her once to get to the good stuff. Now I'm wondering what actions you performed. Sometimes the conditions for actions are a bit complex (several stats, different clothes etc). As more content is added the plan is to simplify that and make it more obvious what action depends mainly on what stat.

The bell right now is a bit of a cheat. The plan for it is to break up stats into segments, and let you train up to each segments threshold. At which point using the bell would start a sexy training event, after which the stat will no longer drop below that threshold, and you would start training up to the next segment. This would of course open up new sets of actions you can use for the training. (e.g. you would use things like massage and make out to train arousal up to segment 1, then have an event where you train your wife to be slightly aroused all the time - maybe send her out to work with a vibrator? don't have all the details yet. after that you would use things like masturbation / fingering etc to train up to segment 2, another taining event, then oral and sex to train up to segment 3, which will end with an event making your wife dripping wet and ready to go on a constant basis.

Reactions: whynothere

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
and i wouldn't have put this in the games section yet, I would have put it in general discussions with a title like working on a game, need a artist (2d)
In hindsight, that may have been the better move. But, well, we are where we are. :)

den_of_evil

Jul 15, 2017
This thread shows why game should state clearly, when it is using placeholder graphics. People can be blind.

Last edited:

brata

May 16, 2017
You should try reaching a few websites and asking for help. Some will exchange art in return for programming skills

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
You should try reaching a few websites and asking for help. Some will exchange art in return for programming skills
That's exactly what I want to be doing. I came here for help because I don't yet know which sites to ask on. Got some good pointers so far, always open for more.

Aug 13, 2017
question what kind of art are you aiming for? drawn by hand style? 3D? from the screens it looks like you are going the original hand drawn way. that may be a lot harder to find an artist for than something like someone willing to do posing in TK17 for example or Daz and such depends just how polished you want it!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I'm indeed interested in hand drawn 2D. I realize it will be harder to find, but I think it'll be worth it as that's the style I personally prefer and built the game for.

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm indeed interested in hand drawn 2D. I realize it will be harder to find, but I think it'll be worth it as that's the style I personally prefer and built the game for.
Just a thought, Why not try Facebook? Yup, seriously.
Go to Facebook, search "cartoon art group" and select "group" results. You'll see loads of public groups where the public share stuff they've drawn. One or two may be approachable to help you. Worst comes to worst, they say no.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Just a thought, Why not try Facebook? Yup, seriously.
Go to Facebook, search "cartoon art group" and select "group" results. You'll see loads of public groups where the public share stuff they've drawn. One or two may be approachable to help you. Worst comes to worst, they say no.
Hmm... would never have thought to try that. Though discussing NSFW stuff on Facebook worries me. I'll definitely think about it.

In any way, I've spoken with a few artists now. Got some useful feedback. I've commissioned small, quality assurance, pieces from some of them. So next version should show improvements in the art, even without a full time artist on the project.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes