Unity - Completed - Bell Master [v1.0.3] [Mip]

1. 5.00 star(s)

InteriorTotodileAlligator

Has a surprising amount of substance, I enjoyed it a lot. The ending I legitimately didn't see coming. I do wish the gallery let you replay scenes instead of just looking at the pictures. I look forward to the dev's next work.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

That was disappointing.

My main issue is that despite all the talk about Pavlovian conditioning, the game doesn't have any (one of top ten anime betrayals!)

Upon reading the premise, I expected the game to work like this: bring the girl to a certain state, let's say low stress. Associate this stress with a signal. Then, use that signal and her stress value should go down.

How it really works: bring the girl's value to the possible maximum (or minimum in case of stress), sound the bell, "progress" to the next "level" of the stat. After that you can not regress to the previous level. And you can spam your actions with no penalty. If that sounds like a bog-standard linear trainer with extra steps, that's because it is.

With the "Pavlovian twist" soundly out of the game (see what I did there), there isn't much left to carry the game.

Art is somewhat below mediocre. Writing is rather bland and needs some additional editing. When it comes to protagonist stats, the management aspect is basically nonexistent. There are some extra events that lead to extra scenes, but they are completely linear and have no real impact on "training". There is no sound/music. While none of these points are truly terrible, all combined they lead to a below mediocre experience.

I would be more lenient if the game delivered on the promise of conditioning mechanic, which it hadn't. That's a shame, really.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Adrian489

Story is consistent, logical , sometimes funny, characters are well written. Maybe could use some rebalancing, currently you can max out all the stats and get all the events by day 20, and just skeep to the and after that. The ending is absolutely hillarious!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Robbini

This could be considered as extremely soft hypnosis / mind control .
    So if you want something where you can go from no touching to having a harem (especially the harem, it's not there) within a few days , it might not be for you.
    That being said, the whole bell part is about conditioning. People do something right, they get rewards and hear the bell, they want to do it again to get the rewards again etc. On that note, it's entirely accurate to what I consider the original inspiration Pavlov.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

DarkLoki

I can see a lot to like about this game. The art is original and appealing and the game mechanics are not difficult. Personally I found nothing wrong, I just got bored. You progress as expected with little to no challenge. When I first started playing adult games I probably would've thought this game was the Balls, but now after playing more challenging games where I actually get emotionally invested this one leaves me lacking. Again, the game itself is attractive and well planned, etc. but the challenge level is about the same as your typical Strip Poker game.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

DunnS

the game is ok, it had potential but now that is finished I guess nothing else is going to happen.

The UI is ok, has its flaws and could be way better.
    The story is kinda ok, it could have developed in a more marked master/slave relation or in more of a lovey dovey wife that pleases you in anything you wish.
    The animations are lame.
    The art is ok, if it were better the game would be more famous.
    The mechanics have a strong base using the pavlov's bell technique, its enough for a "ok" rated training game, but it had more potential.

The game lacks more sex related activities.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

taler

Probably the worst corruption game I've ever played. The UI doesn't scale to resolution so it looks absolutely tiny on my screen, can't read anything without squinting.

The story makes no sense / barely exists. The gameplay is very very repetitive. The girl is annoying as heck and isn't appealing at all. The game only has like 10 images in total.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Theo-Phrastus

A ton of fun, and a great first game! Enjoyed the wide variety of options and details sprinkled throughout the game. Pavlov was a clever touch. Only negatives are the lack of a reverse button for when you make a mistake and an absent save button. Other than those two things, terrific!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

PeanutGallery

What appears to be on the surface an excuse-plot training game actually turns out to be a rather charming, if short, example of how there's still room for new ideas in the otherwise well-trod training simulator genre.

A very wise woman once told me that "it's never about what it's about," and this game is a perfect example of that. You're not simply training a two-dimensional woman to be a sex-starved slut, you're also evaluating what you, the protagonist, fucked up in order to have your relationship with your wife reach the point it did at the start of the story. Watching the protagonist and his wife both realize they fucked up, and put things back together (with a heaping pile of sex, of course) had me smiling frequently throughout my playthrough.

Gameplay wise, there's nothing new here. You work through a short but reasonably well balanced resource trading style grind, with short vignettes scattered throughout as a reward for reaching milestones. The creator deserves kudos for having it not overstay its welcome, although the pacing of the special events is a little back-loaded. Still, with how short the grind is, this isn't a huge issue.

The art is clean, if somewhat simple. Nothing astounding, but nothing awful, either. The vignette artwork is slightly lower quality than the main game character portraits, but not unforgivably so, and it's all done in the same style so the difference isn't jarring. The clothing and dressing system is well done, and clothing art actually looks like it belongs on the wife rather than clearly being overlaid on top, so points in that department.

So, should you play it? As fap material goes, I wouldn't call it underwhelming... but it's close. However, I found myself smiling at it quite often, and it's genuinely charming. It might not be the best example of an erotic game around from a titillation perspective, but it's an entertaining romp that's worth the half hour or hour it takes to play through.

Strong points: Charming story, polished, well-balanced.
    Drawbacks: Short, awkward pacing, less than stellar vignette artwork.

As an aside, I appreciated the relatively low number of typos and grammatical errors. There were a couple - I'll do a replay and drop a note with the developer as to where they are, since I foolishly didn't write them down the first time through - but the count was refreshingly low.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Dillp

Pretty Awesome, looking forward to what else will be added. Hopefully more dating locations and events, etc...
    ..............................................................................................
  11. 5.00 star(s)

imetus

The best hypno? Pavlov? trainer game I've ever played. While it's a bit low on replay value, the first time through was really enjoyable.

The player and the wife's relationship is unique in that it is relatable and yet at the same time a fantasy. Usually the targets of these trainer are fictional characters.

The artwork is consistent and there are a variety of outfits and scenes. While not the best art in the adult gaming community, you can feel the effort the artist puts in.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

MrBlue42

My favourite trainer game. The relationship with your wife makes it quite different to the usual games of the genre. The writing is good, the pics are hot, the pacing works. And the dev is quite active in the community. I'm always looking forward to updates to this. Can recommend!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

libertypics

A unique little game that surprised me with how much I enjoyed it. While it could use some additional art and the game could use some refinement (in game event tracker maybe), it has a playable core mechanic and a realistic relationship in it's loving couple, enhanced by their fetishes as you play, that more games should take an attempt at mimicking.

Edit... I'm improving this to 5 stars. The Dev reached out and politely asked about the suggestions and clearly wants their game to continue to improve. This game fills a niche in the adult games out right now that isn't common to find, as more scenes/art get added I don't think it will be mainstream but it is excellent if you like this type of story/relationship.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Landladies & Tenants

This is a really novel approach to the training game genre, which is surprising since that's rarely something that appeals to me. There's no dungeon, chains, or mind-breaking. Instead, it focuses on regular home life. That might sound boring, but the key to this game is its use of a number of different factors--devotion, sexuality, pleasure, arousal, stress--all having dynamic interactions with each other to shape and limit how you train "your wife." It's really interesting and works pretty well.

Graphics (both of your wife and the H-scenes) are good though not spectacular. There are opportunities to reveal new scenes through the romantic date option, though there's not that much of it. More scenes, more scenarios, more parts of the day, more places, and more actions would be great--the game is a little superficial/limited in replayability given that it's been in development for 18 months. That said, it's a fine game and I hope it continues to expand.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

Great game, I really liked the concept of turning a wife into a slave. Graphics is good, I'm a fan of 2DCG. There is a lot of content, so it's definitely worth downloading. I also haven't found any bugs, so the game isn't annoying at any point. Usually I don't like Unity games, but this one was developed without any Unity issues.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

hooplah

This is currently lacking a little in content and the art is a little inconsistent. There is not much grind at all which must be commended but the pacing is a little uneven so things can feel like they happen very suddenly (she goes from nothing to calling you master basically unprompted).

I think going back to add in some scenes when 'leveling up' would help ease those pacing issues without really having to add anything to the grind.

Overall it's pretty decent. It's something I will be keeping an eye on.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Guy Guyminheimer

Not a big fan of the art or gameplay, but novelty of it being a "trainer" game where it's not technically "teach the girl to be a slut" as much as it is "teach the player character to be less of a shitty husband" was pretty refreshing.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

AWolfe

Version: 0.8.5/0.8.6

Art: 3.5/5; could be better, but it's good enough.

H-scenes: 3/5; simple 2D art, kinda meh, but okay. Needs more scenes.

Story: 4.5/5; not a lot of depth, but it's more than most trainers have and it's well written.

Gameplay: 4/5; it's a trainer, so it's a little grindy. But that's okay because the game generally tells you what you need to do next to progress. And in the places where it doesn't, the F95 thread answers what you need.

Stability & Support: 5/5; game is solid, and the developer (Mipmip) is very quick to fix anything that doesn't work correctly. He communicates well with the community.

Conclusion: Well worth playing. I'm not a huge fan of trainers, much preferring good VNs and RPGs, but I gave this one a shot and I was glad that I did. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: very good.

gameplay: a click adventure, but easy to follow.

draws: good.

scenes(erotic ones): really hot, but too little.

conclussion this game was a total surprise, it has so much to do in a little amount of time,
    the story is well done, short, fun to read and play. the script of the story is the strongest point (i mean, you are not just an ashole with some kind of magic power)

this game TOTALLY deserve your time and money.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

rhev

I never thought I'd say this about a trainer game of this type....

But this game isn't 'grindy' enough. :D

Seriously I like the artwork, I like the story, I like the game play. I almost just felt like one day she was telling me not to touch her, and a day later she's calling me 'master'. Kind of a bit of a dissonance.

Other than that excellent game and I can't wait to play it again in future updates. As it stands I blew through all of the 0.8.4 content very quickly.