VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Bella's First Sin [v1.0] [stoperArt]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LeoW

Such a great game. The render quality is amazing, story is not bad at all and most important is female MC. Her face and body just perfect, like a goddess. Such a pity that it just a short story. If it is a long story, it can easily beat most game in term of render quality and hot female MC.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

stuffnstuff0

Beautiful cocktease Bella (along with her awesome tits) gets more than she expected when she tries to satisfy her humble kink at church and discovers she's much more depraved than she thought, Not really cuck or ntr as it isn't read from the husband's perspective, she isn't my wife, ya know... ;)

the renders and poses are great, the text is worth reading too. (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gamejunkie

A short lil smutty story, well written with nice artwork. It would be hard to find anything negative to say about it other than more would be nice.

If you have a thing for public orgys or cheating stories then I'd give this one a go. I was able to get through it in under an hour.
    If it were on steam I'd buy it for £3-4.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

Really short wife-sharing picture story. Only one sex scene, nice renders, no animations, lots of text. Would be better if turned into a proper full length experience, like share-your-wife-slut-simulator or something. High quality graphics but really poor in content. Also, they're having an orgy in church, wtf, where's the church police?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kroelle Cook

Great and very erotic little story. StopperArt is one of my all time favorites. His females are always smoking hot, and he has a way of positon the girls in a way that let's the imagination run wild. Will HIGHLY recommend you read
    Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
    next - as of today it's not finished, but still it's the best!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

akikospam74

I'm not really into gangbang and stuff like that, but this was really nice.

It's just one scene and it's not animated, which is a bummer... but it's so nicely done that it makes up for it

The dialogues and descriptions do a very nice job of building up the tension and spicing things up
  7. 5.00 star(s)

WhiteFire5774

The best VN I've come across!!!

I just hope this was just a taste of what is yet to come. The renders are beautiful, the language keeps up with the action very well and overall story ties up very nicely.

I like that we did not have to wait for a whole compilation / VN to be developed, but got the first episode and will eagerly await Bella's next adventures!!!

CHEERS!!!!!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Only4You

Pros:
    - Amazing renders
    - Super-hot girl
    - Good erotic writing
    - Amazing sex scene
    Pros (subjective):
    - Gangbang and Double Penetration (don't see often in adult games)
    - No real NTR, because you don't actually play as the husband, and the husband also joins in on the action
    Cons:
    - No animation
    - Currently short - only one (sex) scene
    Cons (Subjective):
    - Cuckoldry (Some find it hot, but I don't)
    This little jewel is amazingly well done. It's so extremely erotic that it will leave a strong impression on you and you'll be left asking for more - IF you're are into the fetishes mentioned in the tags. Be warned though - I guess it's not for everybody because you could very easily find these contents offensive. Just make sure you're into them before you play it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pogo123

played it. totally amazing. - well some things could have been in my personal opinion better. but i like the quality, poses and the girl (the girl is totally my taste more of her please!^^)
    what i would have liked to see is:
    - the first guy comes not in her pussy - and if then with spread legs and a bit more zoomed out. (was too zoomed in)
    - when she rides the one guy more side views and especially more pics and zoomed out views when he sucks on her tits (totally my taste too)
    - her husband could have just looked at first and then join the party
    - i like her twitsted thoughts which reminds me of Anna from DeepSleep. I would love to see a full game or story just around this girl and getting fucked by many old guys. hehe
    - (came too many times lol)

pro: amazing girl, setting, quality, hot story, really nice poses, old guys/young hot girl
    contra: sometimes too zoomed in, text blocks a bit of the view, young guy joins too early

(i wish DeepSleep would implement these nipples on Anna's boobs and would make such poses where the guy sucks on the girls tits - which he still refuses to do... sigh)

top tier content! 9.5/10 points! hope to see more of this girl! she looks amazing! and more young/old action please! <3
  10. 5.00 star(s)

yvb

Awesome novel for the ones that like wife sharing and depravity. Graphics are top and both with the writing are one of the best I have seen. It has just one scene but a what a scene it is :) If there were a couple of animations it would have been even better. Hope there is a sequel
  11. 3.00 star(s)

BobTheWankerDK

A very short semi hardcore game, with lots of action in a very non-realistic way.

I mean, if you are into games, that have a few dialogues and then just heads straight into a DP scene, with to strangers in a church, then it's fine, but to game is too short and way to offensive for me to give it a better rating.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

MrBlue42

If you enjoy or can at least tolerate wife sharing / "cuckold" but where the wife is degraded (but enjoying it) and the husband has an active part, then read this visual novel (no game parts, no choices, etc.) now.
    The renders are fantastic and the story is incredibly hot. It's really short too, as it's just one long scene, but man is it worth it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this novel (Bella`s First Sin) is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Fantastic Surroundings

Cons:
    - short (But still Hot)

Conclusion:
    Fantastic Renders,and clicking through this Story can only make you hot as hell,if not, then your probably already dead.
    This story is a Gem here in this forum.
    Anybody that doesn't rate this story with 5 stars can also not be helped.
    Just shows you again what StoperArt is Capable of.
    It is also a Great Snack in between while waiting for the next release of his Game Jessica O’Neil.
    Don`t take my word for it,try it yourself.
    Damn worth the Download.