Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
It is very nice game, with interesting game-play mechanics :) I'm glad I have waited for more stuff to be added. Devs have shown they are realy interested in this project - time to support with some money.
Does anyone know when more or less will we see next part? On Patreon I see they plan a lot more story and content for 0.5 as gameplay mechanics are ready.

Reactions: Newman

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Ok so I just used the watch on gwen for the first time can someone tell me what to do next

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the game isn't even complete yet... as there is no [completed] Tag after the engine... so you might get more confused once the release date is altered with the next stable build

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
I am confused. The thread was opened January 23, 2017. Was this game announced two and a half years before it was released?
It's the release date for this version, 0.04c. That will change when the thread is updated to the next version. It's the same for most threads on here, it's unlikely to impossible for a lot of these independent devs to be able to finalise a release date until the game is actually complete.

Mar 11, 2019
To everyone who are complaining that the game is impossible at the beginning. I have make my auto-fight to 100% and I have alot of money without doing the console shit. It took me a while but I did it. screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Pharan
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes