Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Opening the console- "Renpy" games are called renpy games because the use the same basic game engine. During game creation, the developer makes use of many options, includeing whether to turn off the console during regular play.
Because of Bug hunting, there is a text file that you can change, that will activate the console even if the creator intended you not to have access to it. I assume a really anal creator could delete portions of the file, but most don't bother.
Go to the directory where you start the game. There are 4 subfolders ("game", "lib","renpy", "update"). open the "renpy" folder.
again, there are a bunch of subfolders- open the one labeled "common".
look for the two files "00console" and "00console.rpyc". 00console is the text file you want, open it with any text editor (wordpad or notepad works fine, if you actually have a programming editor, [that gives line numbers] that might be easiest).
All the lines with # in front are remarks, the rest are coding for the game. About 70-100 lines down you'll see something like:

# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change the word "False" to "True", and yes, the capital T is important

Save the file, and start your game

You can now open the console with Shift+o (hit o while holding shift). you can exit by hitting the ESC key
Commands change for every game, depending on what the game creator used. For Ben X, useful ones include {you can change the numbers to whatever you feel like]:
inventory.money += 10000
Gwen.lust += 10
Shar.lust += 10
Gwen.corruption += 10
Shar.corruption += 10

{add 10,000 money, add 10 lust to Gwen, add 10 lust to Shar, etc}

depending on how much the game creator cared about/considered people cheating, changing too many values can really mess up your game (from missing important scenes/flags, to actually having the game quit if your values are outside a certain range)
You da real MVP

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
Hi, am I missing something?, because I reached the part in wich appears the message saying that's the end of the content but I only unclocked the clothing option for Shar, not for the girl on the previous pictures on the front page.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi, am I missing something?, because I reached the part in wich appears the message saying that's the end of the content but I only unclocked the clothing option for Shar, not for the girl on the previous pictures on the front page.
you talking about the bitchy redhead, aka. Gwen?
No such option included in the game yet though

lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
Anybody who is a patron for this game. I have a question. Do you know if old slaves will carry over in the next update.

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
When building a database,writes that the Shar needs to be put down how to do?
You mean to actually build it? A couple events will happen towards that - you'll get buffout pills, convince her to use them, then actually have her use them in battle, then that night she'll be heavily asleep enough for you to build it.

crunchier

Jun 29, 2017
Great game and art but depressing to see art assests i saw almost two years ago only just being added to the game and more from then nowhere in sight of being added. Keen for that Gwen content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
Jul 2, 2017
Really love this game. Nice art, a gratifying battle mode, I'm counting on an older Gwen and fucking Sandra and Natalie Tennyson in the future. How often is update>?

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
sry to bother u guys, just wondering if shar's lust is suposed to reset at the begining of each day
i mean it doesnt reset to 0 which i find odd, but neither does it save the lust from the health check up and gift, to the next day.

i have installed the apk from 3 diferent sites/forums already, but all of them worked this way, is it because i am lazy and am using the same save file to check the diferent apks?

Ty for ur responses, this forums comunity as enlightened me countless times, and i rll apretiate all your help

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes