Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
(...) just wondering if shar's lust is suposed to reset at the begining of each day
i mean it doesnt reset to 0 which i find odd, but neither does it save the lust from the health check up and gift, to the next day.
(...)
Yeah, I'm not sure which events add lust permanently but for example the candy is only temporary, the effect wears off at the end of the day.
It's fairly easy to miss that fact in the item description.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure which events add lust permanently but for example the candy is only temporary, the effect wears off at the end of the day.
It's fairly easy to miss that fact in the item description.
Humm ok, so its the same with the health check up? doesnt surprise me but kinda disapoints

Thank you very much, i am a real airhead i dont think i even read the item description, just remembered that shar's asked for them the first time so i bought her some

So am i supose to just keep grinding until the game thinks i have had enough pain?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Humm ok, so its the same with the health check up? doesnt surprise me but kinda disapoints

Thank you very much, i am a real airhead i dont think i even read the item description, just remembered that shar's asked for them the first time so i bought her some

So am i supose to just keep grinding until the game thinks i have had enough pain?
It's not like you can do much.
Lust only lets you take a bit of clothes off during the check up but that's it.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
the game doesnt play the scene i need to advance the one after she takes the sleep pills and i go fight but the scene never plays were she says shes tired.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
seeing cheat engine on the computer tempted me to do the same.......... too bad it didnt work. I wanted to add hella crystals.

t1pak

May 9, 2018
bed room ,shower room where is the next spot for syder cams
Where exactly in the bedroom and and shower room do I need to put these stupid spider cams and how? I've tried clicking on the cam in inventory and then on pretty much every inch of the screen in the shower room and the whole area under Shar's bed in the bedroom. But, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out. Had to go to the computer and open the CreepCam website first.

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
seeing cheat engine on the computer tempted me to do the same.......... too bad it didnt work. I wanted to add hella crystals.
Enable the Renpy console, then type this in the console:
Code:
inventory.money += 1000
That'll add 1000 crystals. Careful though, editing/cheating like this can break story progression. Case in point, I paid debt to Pakmar using this cheat, but Max called later on, pityingly gave "Ben" money to help with his debt.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Enable the Renpy console, then type this in the console:
Code:
inventory.money += 1000
That'll add 1000 crystals. Careful though, editing/cheating like this can break story progression. Case in point, I paid debt to Pakmar using this cheat, but Max called later on, pityingly gave "Ben" money to help with his debt.
How do i enable the renpy console?

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
You guys can get the money without using cheat lol. Just grind a few battle and then a dialogue will pop out with Ben sighing that he can't go on like this. Max then calls him and gave him 1000 crystal. From there on just grind to 2000. No need cheating . I beat it without cheats.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
How do i enable the renpy console?
Open up the file "renpy\common\00console.rpy" with a text editor, search for a line with "config.console = False". Replace the "False" with "True". Case matters. Save it, then run the game. In game, press "Shift+O" to open the console. This works for any Renpy games, not just this game.

You guys can get the money without using cheat lol. Just grind a few battle and then a dialogue will pop out with Ben sighing that he can't go on like this. Max then calls him and gave him 1000 crystal. From there on just grind to 2000. No need cheating . I beat it without cheats.
True, and the game is pretty generous also once the spidercam installed. Not to mention cheating like this can break story progression if not careful. But YMMV.

BTW, for those who want those temporary lust increase permanent, like from the lollipop and physical exam, just do this in the console before the day is over
Code:
Shar.temp_lust = 0

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So the shower keeps fogging and she closed the window. I checked both shops. Wheres the antifog?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Open up the file "renpy\common\00console.rpy" with a text editor, search for a line with "config.console = False". Replace the "False" with "True". Case matters. Save it, then run the game. In game, press "Shift+O" to open the console. This works for any Renpy games, not just this game.

True, and the game is pretty generous also once the spidercam installed. Not to mention cheating like this can break story progression if not careful. But YMMV.

BTW, for those who want those temporary lust increase permanent, like from the lollipop and physical exam, just do this in the console before the day is over
Code:
Shar.temp_lust = 0
how do i make a NOT temporary lust boost? also, corruption, combat and agility too.

Also, i still have the fixed manual in my inventory but I remember giving it to her. so is it supposed to be there or what?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
how do i make a NOT temporary lust boost? also, corruption, combat and agility too.

Also, i still have the fixed manual in my inventory but I remember giving it to her. so is it supposed to be there or what?
In game or console? In game, lust and corruption depends on the event. Combat and agility, fitness training. For console:
Code:
Shar.leveling("lust", X)
Shar.leveling("corruption", X)
Shar.leveling("combat_skill", X)
Shar.leveling("agility", X)

Shar.current_hp = Shar.max_hp
Just replace X with any number you want. The last line is for completely healing her in combat. You can also replace "Shar" with "Ben" or "Gwen" for their stats. Remember that case matters. Also, Ben doesn't have lust and corruption stats, so trying to boost lust and corruption for him will result in error.

The fixed manual stays on your inventory for sometime after you give it to her the 1st time. Later, during story progression, the manual will be removed from your inventory.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
In game or console? In game, lust and corruption depends on the event. Combat and agility, fitness training. For console:
Code:
Shar.leveling("lust", X)
Shar.leveling("corruption", X)
Shar.leveling("combat_skill", X)
Shar.leveling("agility", X)

Shar.current_hp = Shar.max_hp
:eek: Someone figured it out!

• Haha
Reactions: RellikMD

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Hope you don't mind ;)
I must say the codes are much cleaner compared to other games I followed. Kudos (y)

BTW, any ETA on the next update?
Thanks, I still think it's a bit of a chaotic mess, but I try to keep it manageable :p

No ETA though, we kinda gave up on public deadlines, we still have our internal ones but we'd rather give you updates about what we've done instead of shoving a release date all over the place xD

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks, I still think it's a bit of a chaotic mess, but I try to keep it manageable :p
Keep up the good work. A little mess seemed unavoidable with Renpy's scripting format, IMO.

No ETA though, we kinda gave up on public deadlines, we still have our internal ones but we'd rather give you updates about what we've done instead of shoving a release date all over the place xD
I'll be keeping my eyes open then.

Some question about design, though.

I myself like the "alien force" and "ultimate alien" series most, and have yet to watch the entire "Omniverse" series. My 1st headscratch is, the game is in the omniverse art style, and gwen is depicted in that art style in the events. But in the bio/stat screen, she is depicted more in line with the "alien force" style. Why the discrepancy?

Second, the last gwen scene before the trailer for v0.05. It felt forced somehow, jumping the progression miles away while getting nowhere near that in similar time frame with Shar. I like Shar's progression more, while Gwen jumps all over the place. But I must say, Gwen hypnotic suggestion made me laugh my a** off and think to myself "why didn't I thought of with that". Brilliantly funny (y) Might be cos I'm not an evil Galvan ...

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes