Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Hey when we will get next update........few seconds later
ohh god when will u shine the light inside this darkness all hell almighty Newman

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey when we will get next update........few seconds later
ohh god when will u shine the light inside this darkness all hell almighty Newman
BWA-HA-HA! All hell me! (Whatever that means) I'm polishing the script, just finished the new character dolls, combat and the scenes are left. It'll take a bit. If you want to see more Ben, Gwen/s, Shar and Charmcaster, there's always the Goodie Packs, but no new build this month. Sorry, man. I also want to see this build out and read your feedback!

Reactions: PugWug and Constix

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
BWA-HA-HA! All hell me! (Whatever that means) I'm polishing the script, just finished the new character dolls, combat and the scenes are left. It'll take a bit. If you want to see more Ben, Gwen/s, Shar and Charmcaster, there's always the Goodie Packs, but no new build this month. Sorry, man. I also want to see this build out and read your feedback!
And I always share some sketches and shit on Discord if you want to see how the game's going.

Reactions: Constix

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
And I always share some sketches and shit on Discord if you want to see how the game's going.
hey man i wanted join ur petrion an beggers of net An icstor this are my favorite including u
i'm just spending too much money learning new things in game dev...
my house bill are off the chart.....so i can't.....
but when i start earning some money i will gladly become ur petrion or petrioner whatever....
keep doing nice work......

Reactions: oozaru134

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
hey man i wanted join ur petrion an beggers of net An icstor this are my favorite including u
i'm just spending too much money learning new things in game dev...
my house bill are off the chart.....so i can't.....
but when i start earning some money i will gladly become ur petrion or petrioner whatever....
keep doing nice work......
Hey, no worries. The game will always be free, and any kind of support, even if it's just a "hey, cool game, Newman" is welcome! And when you have that buck to spare, you'll have all the Goodie Packs waiting for you.

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
Hey, no worries. The game will always be free, and any kind of support, even if it's just a "hey, cool game, Newman" is welcome! And when you have that buck to spare, you'll have all the Goodie Packs waiting for you.
Hey, cool game, Newman.

• Haha
Reactions: Constix

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Hey, cool game, Newman.
Seriously man
What a nice sense of humor u got there
i think we should be friends how old are u
am 19
am playing adult games sins the gta san sex cleo mods......long time...
u must be new,

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
"but no new build this month. Sorry, man. "

:cry:

"What a nice sense of humor u got there "

i cannot believe the number of games on this site that awesome humor written in them. Very few AAA games have this good of humor.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
"but no new build this month. Sorry, man. "

:cry:

"What a nice sense of humor u got there "

i cannot believe the number of games on this site that awesome humor written in them. Very few AAA games have this good of humor.
Blizzard tended to, but they've gone downhill so much recently...

• Sad
Reactions: Beta F4gg0t

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Blizzard tended to, but they've gone downhill so much recently...
Recently? They've been going downhill for years now. I actually quit WoW. Permanently, this time. Couldn't stomach BfA and the horrid 'enemies level with you' crap. I was a vanilla player, and played at least 6 months every xpac until Legion. Then only managed two months of BfA.

Side note. That was an August post that said 'not this month'. Will there be one for September? Preferably with some sex, finally?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Recently? They've been going downhill for years now. I actually quit WoW. Permanently, this time. Couldn't stomach BfA and the horrid 'enemies level with you' crap. I was a vanilla player, and played at least 6 months every xpac until Legion. Then only managed two months of BfA.

Side note. That was an August post that said 'not this month'. Will there be one for September? Preferably with some sex, finally?
"Recently" being "Since the end of MoP"

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
True enough. They are one and the same. Blizzard hasn't been itself since Blizzard North was disbanded.
All this, and then the fact that they listened and brought back Classic. The aftermath being their stock jumping 6% in one trading day, servers full and wait times are in triple digits, and that it's the biggest surge in the industry's history.

But no, we didn't want it. They know better, they know what we want. Now they can pat themselves on the back and take credit for it. We should seriously ask for the dismissal of the top officers for failing at their job and listening to their loyal customers.

Blizzard-Activision is a failure

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Make a fan sig for BenX I said.....it'll be easy I said....boy was I wrong, at least here's some nice pictures for you all. Have fun!

For those interested: My idea was to make a gif where we had normal ben but then Albedo Ben Flashed every now and again. The gif however turned out shitty. oh well, I've also included the .psd file for ya'll to mess around with.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Make a fan sig for BenX I said.....it'll be easy I said....boy was I wrong, at least here's some nice pictures for you all. Have fun!

For those interested: My idea was to make a gif where we had normal ben but then Albedo Ben Flashed every now and again. The gif however turned out shitty. oh well, I've also included the .psd file for ya'll to mess around with.
I'd have normal Ben with the girls clothed and albedo ben with the nude versions in chains and ball gagged, maybe "white eye zombified" too.

DingDongDan

Aug 20, 2017

Is this what you wanted? I can add some effects and stuff if needed? BenXFanSig.gif

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes