Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Er... you do know we already have a fan sig, right? :D It's cool that you are showing your support though! Here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Er... you do know we already have a fan sig, right? :D It's cool that you are showing your support though! Here:

There can never be enough! On the flip side though, when do we get Alien Force Gwen?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
get me a clothed version of the girls and I'll try it myself. better yet, if i can make a request, I'd like to have the head image in ben/fully clothed (including that baby gwen)-albedo/nude (possibly cumstained) versions. though I dont know if corrupting gramps is in the cards as a lot of these incels would not want to share.

Last edited:

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
We're still working on it, but I had to accept another job in order to make it through the month. So Akanoes wouldn't be slowed down, we temporarily switched to another NSFW game I have already a ton of art for, The Mystery of Shagworthy's Legacy (Scooby Doo game with Daphne and Velma as main girls). That means yes, Ben X's next update will take a bit, but I promise you it's coming. Having to pay bills sucks, and sometimes you have to make compromises, but I'd never forgive myself if what I have planned for Ben X wasn't released after all the work we've done, just because of a delay. Bare with us for a while, internet people, it'll happen.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
The Mystery of Shagworthy's Legacy (Scooby Doo game with Daphne and Velma as main girls)
I have the art assests that you released a while back, excited to see the plot and writing!

og mc

Oct 22, 2018
im stuck, im supposed to train shar in the morning but it wont let me, i have the trainer manual and all it just never lets me read it or activate it

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes