Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
I just have to say that I love this female rook TO MUCH!
Honestly, same. Rook Shar somehow made me love her more than Gwen when im a complete sucker for Gwen nine times out of ten. I blame it on good writing, a fun premise and an incredible design.

How dare you developers, you absolute madlads.

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
Honestly, same. Rook Shar somehow made me love her more than Gwen when im a complete sucker for Gwen nine times out of ten. I blame it on good writing, a fun premise and an incredible design.

How dare you developers, you absolute madlads.
same, I love gwen (specially the gwen from alien force) but what made me loved the game was Rook Shar

Reactions: jvdw92

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Well, the first anniversary since the last update approaches. You can't bitch too much about people declaring the game dead, they've got a point, you know.

The game may be not dead, but it looks quite dead if you go by the f95 thread. And by quite dead I mean very dead. Deader than dead. As dead as Kobe, deader than Harambe. Soooo freaking dead.

Okay, done with death metaphors for now. On to the next stage of bitching, then. STOP BUMPING THIS DEAD THREAD! (Yes, I am aware of the irony)
except it's not dead. It was on hold for a while, but the dev got their other game out and is now working on this one again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Replaying the game to celebrate all of the news going on about this game and DAMN it has a lot of polish.
The artstyle, writing, scenes, general UI and almost everything is amazing. sometimes the music is a tad off but its more than passable as there's some serious bops in there.

Rook Shar is way too damn cute, big lips, ass, tits. These guys have more than enough talent to earn their game's spot as my favorite lewd game.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
how to activate the cheat its so much words
Go download UnRen, copy-paste it into the directory named "game" of your game, Run it, Type "3" then "Enter".
Next go into your game, load your save and hit the keys on your keyboard "Shift" and "o". You will be in the console.
Then you can activate the cheats. YAY!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Go download UnRen, copy-paste it into the directory named "game" of your game, Run it, Type "3" then "Enter".
Next go into your game, load your save and hit the keys on your keyboard "Shift" and "o". You will be in the console.
Then you can activate the cheats. YAY!
or just find the 00console.rpy in *\'game directory'\Renpy\common\00console.rpy and edit the line (108)
Code:
config.console = False
into
Code:
cconfig.console = True
No additional Software required... and much less prone to errors

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
or just find the 00console.rpy in *\'game directory'\Renpy\common\00console.rpy and edit the line (108)
Code:
config.console = False
into
Code:
cconfig.console = True
Actually I wanted to propose that too but the way they said "Too many words" made me legit scared they wouldn't understand

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Actually I wanted to propose that too but the way they said "Too many words" made me legit scared they wouldn't understand
Yeah... in my experience those however seem to be the most prone to compatibility errors resulting in spamming the thread for "help" on an issue they caused themselfes... and it generally takes far more words to analyse and debug any errors resulted from manipulations with 3rd party content

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Code:
config.console = False
into
Code:
cconfig.console = True
I am having flashbacks to Baldur's Gate

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just an hour and a half for the anniversary of the last update, lol.
I really do miss this game, and hope we get to see some of it soon.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes