Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

arken444

Jan 16, 2019
how do i use console command it said the default is `, but i tried it in every way possible it doesn't work what is the button for it

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
how do i use console command it said the default is `, but i tried it in every way possible it doesn't work what is the button for it
If you've activated the console, ren'py opens with with shift+O (that is oh, not zero).

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Hey Newman and Akanoes, I get that your busy and all...but while we're all caught up in suspense could you guys maybe post the assets pack for Ben X? Not like the assets ripped from the game, but alternate hairs for Gwen, clothing, Charmcaster sprite. Y'know the stuff not yet in game but could be used for research while we wait with bated breath? Please? Pretty Please? With sugar, sprinkles, and a naked Shar on top?

Reactions: Artix0

Aramantaceous

Nov 10, 2017
Is this game really abandoned? I kept hearing about the game or game's blog being dead... Not sure if that's true but, PLEASE keep this game alive, I haven't seen Ben X Gwen scene yet, and heck there's no xxx scene yet (still playing it and loving it) but, Gwen's more important, I mean stealing Gwen from Kevin (I mean that f*ck guy) that would be hot and it's also a potential BOSS fight which is cool where you'll fight him without Shar's aid will be more interesting oh and wait, maybe add Xylene on it and since it's Albedo not Ben, you can also steal her from Grampa Max without feeling remorse, I don't know just ranting and 'cause I really love the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Newman

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
The game is very cool indead and at least the patreon of one of the artists is active but he is apparently working on a new projekt, so this one is obviously at least on hold. I also hope its not abondend, that would be very sad and a big lose.

Looney Dude

May 3, 2017
I don't post a lot but I really really loved this game. Started playing it again, and now hoping it doesn't get abandoned. This game has potential and the story arc, battle sequences, character designs and dialogues, all are really good.
Fingers Crossed.

Reactions: Akanoes
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes