Unity - Abandoned - Bend or Break 2 [v0.69] [Gunsmoke Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

AlterVermilion

Bend or Break 2 was born as a sequel to the original Bend or Break, a 10-minute mini-game.
    At first glance, we are facing a much more ambitious sequel to the original, more similar to Something Unlimited.

Mechanics: ⭐⭐⭐
    The expected coming from SS7, the click is intense in it and this kind of initiatives, so nothing to reproach.

Content: ⭐
    Empty, very empty. That the version is v0.69 does not compensate for this fact xd.

Graphics: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Very good drawing and nice environments, although I'm not quite convinced by Azula's face.
    Korra's nude hidden in the game files is 10/10, what a womanizer.

Story: ⭐⭐⭐
    The proposal is nothing earth-shattering; it also doesn't develop so I can't be too critical.

Characters: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    The characters are well portrayed, and Azula is still the same motherfucker, but again, development is lacking.

Enjoyment:⭐⭐⭐
    Due to its null content this section suffers quite a bit, but it looked very good nonetheless.

Overall: ⭐⭐
    Bend or Break 2 is a very interesting presentation that could easily have been one of the most praised projects of F95Zone.
    But hey, we already know how SR7 works, so I'm not surprised by the final result. Too bad he didn't finish it and there are no scenes, hence the final grade.
    It is expected that this year 2024 will release a finished version developed in Ren'Py, but until I don't see it I won't believe it.
  2. D
    4.00 star(s)

Dokitora

This is a well designed game with lots of potential. Although Bend or Break 2 doesn't have much content currently it's clear to see this game has potential. I've been looking for a good Korra game and this title does a good job to fill my request. The game has good writing, character implementation, and a good backstory. Bend or Break 2 has loads of potential and I hope to see Gunsmoke Games use that potential to it's fullest. I wouldn't recommend this game in it's current state as it doesn't have much on the table but does have a lot to offer. If you want a good experience I would suggest you wait 1 - 2 updates.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Incognymous

As of version 0.69 (I see what you did there GSG)

This game is GOOD.

The CG and Sprites are a vast improvement from its predecessor.

The plot is reasonable. So glad the devs didn't go the Mind control route.

Gameplay is Improved from the previous game

Reason for being 4/5 rating is that it's enough content to be called a demo.
    And seeing GSG's track record for updating games. *Bimonthly*
    Plus a previous ongoing game.
    I do hope this doesn't get rushed or end up being shoved aside.