VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Beneath a Neon Sun [v0.1.10] [Lucky Slap Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dys

This is story writing combined with a touch of visuals, keep up the excellent work and art being created.
    Please don't let anyone suppress your talent or flare for creating something amazing. Even if you don't create adult games, I would happily play non adult games where you created the content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dvvalin

If you liked L.A.Noire/Depraved Awakening you will like this game.
    ★ BENEATH THE NEON SUN REVIEW
    I'm writing this review after playing Version: 0.1.9. Here's what I liked and did not like so far.
    + THE GOOD | +/- COULD BE BETTER | - THE BAD

+ THE STORY:

The Story is very Interesting. If you like Crime/Drama/Thriller you will love this game.

+ WRITING:
    Writing is good and so is the pacing. The dialogues are not super long to the point where it gets boring. Found one spelling mistake and no grammatical errors.
    + VISUALS:
    The renders are great. It looks different from other games on this site and I mean different in a good way.

+ MC:
    Looks: He looks alright, wouldn’t call him handsome but still better looking than most wimpy MCs from other games.
    Personality: Calm and collected as a detective should be. He is clever but his cocky attitude makes him a bit unlikeable.
    + CHARACTERS:
    Characters are well written and look realistic. I liked Olivia(GILF), Myfanwy(Client) and Alix(Bartender), the others were not my type.
    + CHOICES?
    Good amount of choices. Different outcomes for different choices.
    + GAMEPLAY:
    Sandbox done well. Point and click but it suits the game perfectly and isn’t boring.

+/- MUSIC & SOUND:
    None

+/- THE SEX SCENES:
    Fappability – 2/5 Short animation loops with no dialogue.

VERDICT:
    It has everything a top tier game should have…. well except for good sex scenes and music.