Seeking "Best" adult games to play?

Kalmah1

Oct 25, 2017
Hello f95 community, I am fairly new to adult games and have tried a few, now I don't know which are "good" and worth to play so I am kinda looking for a list or something to go through and find what I like. One of the few features I would like are "auto" mode, so I don't have to press space/mouse or something and the text/scenes go forward on it's own.

Can someone help me with a "best of all time" list? Like top 10 adult games to play when you are new. Thanks! :)

Reactions: khal25

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

You'll find much of the same responses you'd like here too, as well as see a number of games re-appearing on lists so I'd start over there and give some a shot.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

You'll find much of the same responses you'd like here too, as well as see a number of games re-appearing on lists so I'd start over there and give some a shot.
I checked to make sure I had actually posted my 10 there, and yeah, he's right but my list has changed a little, so I'll mention them here, and just link you to from the thread for the rest.

My Number 1 not completed game is Coceter Chronicles. Seriously I will praise this game till the day I die. It is amazing. Tons of great sex, characters to get invested in, and most surprisingly, a well designed fantasy realm with soft magic. I started a thread about character's you've legitimately fallen for because of Courtney from this game. I can't tell you enough how much I like it.

Chloe18 is a really fun Life Sim female protag corruption game. Its parody in its absurdity sometimes, but holy hell if it isn't fun to play.

Parental Love, Damn I love this game. It is everything DmD should have been, with an extra daughter a wife and a sister thrown in for more fun.

Babysitter. Seriously the writer for this game is the person I go to for advice in my own writing. This game is great.

Sisterly Lust. This game is just well written. It has one of the best incest plots out there. I love how each of the characters feels real.

Milfy City. I guarantee that game isn't on the thread he posted a link to. It's only a 0.1 and it has already become the best life sim I've ever played. It's girls are gorgeous, its writing is well done, the characters aren't basic 2 dimensional templates. Its just fun.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
It mostly depends on your personal preferences and fetishes. One person's fetish is another's turn-off, so I don't think there is something like an objective top 10. People tend to have strong reactions, either positive oder negative, when it comes to themes like NTR (cuckold) or futa e.g.

Of course there are some objective criteria like solid programming but in the actual experience, they pale compared to subjective preferences. Personally I'd clearly prefer a badly programmed, unfinished game about lesbian milfs to a perfectly programmed dad-daughter game.