Ren'Py Best character maker?

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
My mistake. graphic like LOP games (i think' 'bout good engines, non-hentai). Ofc i already have Fuse, Humanmaker, 3DSMax etc., just i dont wanna waste my time, i mean i havent time write a software right now. My novel is complete i used "phantom characters", have to do makin' really good characters. Story is so VERY pervert (like the Bigbrother or Dating w my daughter).

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
@Fallen Do you mean the Eldin text editor provided with early versions of MSDOS? Im not in funny mood.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well most (all?) of the games you mentioned use Daz Studio. There are a number of premade options, and it's pretty easy to use the morphs to alter them to your own tastes. Of course, while Daz Studio itself is free, most of the add on products that are available in the Daz Store are not.

Sure, there's ShareCG, Renderosity and such for more free Daz stuff, but generally you'll get sucked into buying stuff...

You'll definitely want a Daz Platinum Club membership (wait for it to go on sale, 50% off for new Plat club memberships shows up fairly often), 'cuz that gives you coupons, discounts, and more freebies.

Getting 'sucked into' buying addon products is not a bad thing though, if you don't mind supporting your hobby.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Warden

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
My mistake. graphic like LOP games (i think' 'bout good engines, non-hentai). Ofc i already have Fuse, Humanmaker, 3DSMax etc., just i dont wanna waste my time, i mean i havent time write a software right now. My novel is complete i used "phantom characters", have to do makin' really good characters. Story is so VERY pervert (like the Bigbrother or Dating w my daughter).

You said Ren'Py, which is a 2D Visual Novel Engine...
Now you ask about LOP which are Flash Games, except one LOP which dared to make the leap into 3D using Unity.

Ren'Py is not capable of either.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
You said Ren'Py, which is a 2D Visual Novel Engine...
Now you ask about LOP which are Flash Games, except one LOP which dared to make the leap into 3D using Unity.

Ren'Py is not capable of either.
Already know, BUT those chars are 2D. Know what i'm sayin' bcs IAMA senior software engineer n' 29 yrs old ( no more ), I appreciate your answer, thanks u lad.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Well most (all?) of the games you mentioned use Daz Studio. There are a number of premade options, and it's pretty easy to use the morphs to alter them to your own tastes. Of course, while Daz Studio itself is free, most of the add on products that are available in the Daz Store are not.

Sure, there's ShareCG, Renderosity and such for more free Daz stuff, but generally you'll get sucked into buying stuff...

You'll definitely want a Daz Platinum Club membership (wait for it to go on sale, 50% off for new Plat club memberships shows up fairly often), 'cuz that gives you coupons, discounts, and more freebies.

Getting 'sucked into' buying addon products is not a bad thing though, if you don't mind supporting your hobby.
SOLVED. Thanks, made me a good night. I WONT forget this. Y