Seeking Best Complete Corruption Games to date?

ahliang

Jan 27, 2022
Hi guys,

New here, and seeking your recommendations for corruption games like Anna's Exciting Affection and Our Red String.

Seems like many projects get abandoned, so I really don't mind older games on any engine that fulfil the following:
1) Complete (as in the story has reached a conclusion); continued patches and expansions like Anna's Chapter 2 are good
2) Not overly grindy, like preferably don't make me brush, shower and choose outfits a thousand times.
3) Branching, as in there really are multiple endings rather than illusion of choice

I know that's a tough criteria, so even games that have frequent updates with a well developed story (AKA high chance to complete in our lifetime) would be appreciated. If I had to set a timeline, how about something on track to finish in 6 years or less (that's how long J.K. Rowling took with Harry Potter series), and already past the midpoint in the plot.

Men of culture, I appeal for your guidance and thank you in advance for your help!

ahliang

Jan 27, 2022
Thank you kind sir, for a beautiful list. :)

Male MC is fine too, but my personal preference is straight scenes so nay to unavoidable gay content please.

Please let me know if you have any moar, I'll brb after I try your recommendations!

Do you only want female-MC?

Completed

GGGB

Not completed, lots of existing content

Alansya Chronicles (I think you'll like this one, it fulfills all the criteria)
Fashion Business (writing is a bit hokey and it gets grindy in Ep.2)

Early in development

Star Knightess Aura (ca. 25% complete, ETA 2.5 years, recommended for the corruption theme, it is a proper JRPG though)