Seeking best completed game

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I love Teaching Feelings. It's complete but still gets added to.

Basically you get given a slave that's been abused to hell and have to fix her. The reverse of every other slave game.

It's not for everyone, if you are a dick to her she kills herself and some people like being dicks in slave games.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Noxian Nights
It would help to know what kind of genre you wanted.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Noxian nights, zoe's temptations, or any game from Tlaero & Mortze.

Edit : forgot you want gameplay, T&M game is like visual novel but it has great stories.

Reactions: Alliko

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Roundscape Adorevia has a decent RPG feel about it with a good amount of content. It can take between 30 and 50 hours depending how fast you are.

You can finish it as in there is an ending with end scenes and a full story but they are still adding more content.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Noxian nights, zoe's temptations, or any game from Tlaero & Mortze.

Edit : forgot you want gameplay, T&M game is like visual novel but it has great stories.
Noxian nights : is based on sex story
zoe's temptations : female protagonist
thanks for your recommendation
and if you know better game just mention it

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Noxian nights : is based on sex story
zoe's temptations : female protagonist
thanks for your recommendation
and if you know better game just mention it
I hate to say it, but there is very little that will fit into the categories you want. Roundscape, like @Gomly1980, suggested will be one of the closest that you want.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Roundscape Adorevia has a decent RPG feel about it with a good amount of content. It can take between 30 and 50 hours depending how fast you are.

You can finish it as in there is an ending with end scenes and a full story but they are still adding more content.
Roundscape Adorevia :sound like its not completed
but i will try it as soon as it complete
i dont play uncompleted games
its like you are waiting for the next episode from tvshow

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I hate to say it, but there is very little that will fit into the categories you want. Roundscape, like @Gomly1980, suggested will be one of the closest that you want.
i know .you are right
but dating my daughter is perfect and the only problem its not completed yet

RemyZero

Aug 23, 2017
"A Dance with Rogues" Neverwinter Nights mod
Female protagonist but still #1 adult game I've ever played. Good story, lots of content, and RPG gameplay. Probably not that accessible though to the average user. Given that you need Neverwinter Nights then you need to download and install the mod. Skip this, just mentioning it for old times sake.

There are also plenty of visual novels out there. Tsukihime being my favorite (and only VN I've ever actually finished.)

Now for something more recent. Marble Syrup is my favorite content creator atm with a line-up of Re:maid, Crusoe Had It Easy, Nympho Wife, etc.

Reactions: K_Nakamura

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
"A Dance with Rogues" Neverwinter Nights mod
Female protagonist but still #1 adult game I've ever played. Good story, lots of content, and RPG gameplay. Probably not that accessible though to the average user. Given that you need Neverwinter Nights then you need to download and install the mod. Skip this, just mentioning it for old times sake.

There are also plenty of visual novels out there. Tsukihime being my favorite (and only VN I've ever actually finished.)

Now for something more recent. Marble Syrup is my favorite content creator atm with a line-up of Re:maid, Crusoe Had It Easy, Nympho Wife, etc.
thanks for recommendation
i already downloading remaid now
but i didnt find A Dance with Rogues on this site
if you know other games with the same characteristics fell free to mention

orcaki

Oct 15, 2016
virgin island
u can complete the whole game without sex and remain virgin nice game and also it is fully translated so you can play it in english

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
virgin island
u can complete the whole game without sex and remain virgin nice game and also it is fully translated so you can play it in english
nice one
but is it like the other Japanese games that based on text

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I was a fan of Rimyrr's games, before he stopped making them.

Two completed games:

Reactions: Midhun